all of them stopped abruptly and focused on the screen completely.

all might seemed to be winning until he got blown back into the city. hard.

everyone gasped and y/n accidently gripped onto bakugous hand.

he didn't mind so he also gripped her hand.

y/ns other hand was covering her mouth in shock and everyone was tense.

everyone then started cheering for all might.

none of the students were cheering.

that was until y/n whispered as she tilted her head down.

"come on all might.."

she looked up to the screen with tears in her eyes and midoriya and bakugou yelled with her.

"WIN ALL MIGHT!"

they all started chanting for all might and the fight was brutal.

by the end of it, all might had won but he was really damaged.

y/n and midoriya were crying a bit while everyone else was tense, even more then before if that was possible.

"come on you guys let's-" yaoyorozu started before the screen lit up again.

all might was there in his smaller form, his back facing the camera but he slowly pointed towards it.

"you're next."

midoriya burst out into tears once more and y/n bit her lip trying not to cry again.

after a bit, they went to the heroes so they could tell them bakugou was okay.

they got scolded and y/n especially since she wasn't even in the hero course.

~•~

they all had off school for the next couple of days and then all of class 1-a met outside a new building.

and with what had happened, aizawa scolded them.

"you all knew about it, so i would've expelled all of except for jirou bakugou and hagakure." he grumbled and everyone tensed.

"however you-" "sir you wanted to see me?" they head a voice say from behind them.

they turned around to see the one and only y/n l/n.

"oh, l/n. i would like to talk to you too." aizawa said and she titled her head down.

"you too would've been expelled. but luckily for you all you won't be." they all exhaled.

"as you can see we will be moving into dorms. l/n you didn't know this, i suppose." she shook her head

"well we couldn't get a hold of your parents." her eyes widened and she straightened up.

"i'm really sorry sir they're always very busy. they're managers of a big company and they're always out on business trips."

he saw and how frantic she was and he exhaled heavily. "well we ended up getting permission from another family member. since they didn't tell you, you probably don't know what exception will be for you."

he explained and everyone looked at him curiously.

"you'll be moving into the 1-a dorms since you're just as much risk as them now. the villains now recognize you as hero in training."

everyone's eyes widened and they looked back at y/n who looked conflicted.

"but sir wh-" aizawa sighed, "i'm sorry but you need to stay in these dorms. at certain times you might have to go to 1-a classes to learn basic self defense against villains. almost as if you've been transferred."

she looked at him in disbelief, "that's amazing sir but i cant leave hitoshi." "the decision is final." aizawa stated.

"pack up all of your stuff by tomorrow. everyone else go inside and set up." he said walking away.

y/n sighed, rubbing her face. "i'm sorry y/n" mina said, going to hug her.

"you have nothing to apologize for mina. i have no idea how hitoshi is going to take this." she paused for a moment.

the girls face turned into one of worry, "he's gonna hate me." she whispered and mina hugged her even tighter.

"he won't hate you, and if he does he doesn't deserve to be your friend. if anything he should be happy for you." kirishima said as denki and sero nodded to agree.

"i'll see you guys tomorrow, i guess." she said as she let go of mina, waved goodbye to everyone and walked away.

bakugou stood away from them all, he couldn't bear to see her after what he thought he did.

if i wouldn't have gotten kidnapped, she wouldn't be going through this.