{seven}

"some people survive chaos because that is how they grow

some people thrive in chaos, because chaos is all they know."

~•~

"of course i'll do it." y/n stated after kirishima had told them their plan.

"y/n think about-" "i am thinking hitoshi. i'm thinking perfectly clear and i'm doing it. if i can help in any way i'm going to."

then a couple of 1-a kids jumped in.

"if you do this, you're breaking the rules. kind of like a villain." tsu has explained and some others helped her out.

"it's better not to get involved."

"yeah the pros are on it."

y/n only glanced at them and even then she didn't really have an emotion on her face, "the pros might be able to find the base but what if they can't save bakugou." she stated and everyone was silent.

the purple haired boy sighed and rubbed his face, "y/n, don't get yourself hurt."

"no promises. what i do know is i won't let anyone else get hurt."

shinsou looked at her worried, "you will die for anyone, even if you don't know them. if there's a chance of you dying i'm not letting you."

"you can't stop me, you know that."

"yes i-" "no." they bickered a bit. "no you can't. i will save bakugou."

and with that she left the room.

"we won't let anything happen to her. we promise." kirishima said and todoroki nodded.

"you better." he said, threateningly.

and then shinsou left the room. they were all left with a deafening silence.

later that night, y/n was outside with kirishima and todoroki.

"this all depends on if yaoyorozu will help us and make another receiver." kirishima said and the other two nodded.

y/n gasped a bit, "shes here, so is deku."

they talked for a bit about the plan until they heard footsteps behind them.

they turned around to see iida.

"why did it have to be you?" he said, his voice trembling.

"don't you remember hosu?! didn't you learn from that?!" he said and before they knew it he had punched deku.

"dude settle down!" y/n said, trying to push iida off of the green haired boy.

"and you! your friend said you'd die for anyone! you don't even know everyone here yet you want to help?!" he said, attempting to scold her.

"i dont care if i don't know them all very well. i know kirishima and i especially know bakugou. i'm not giving up on him, i need to so something to help. i don't care if all of you bailed out right now id go try to save him myself."

she stayed still for a moment while everyone looked at her, shocked about her outburst.

"i might not be in the hero course yet but you all are. you have skills that i don't have and we need to save him. but even without them i won't stop trying. i'm sorry about my outburst but i mean every bit of it."

iida sighed. "i dont approve of this one bit, but if i can keep you out of trouble i will. so i'll be coming along. but if i see one sign that it could dangerous i'm getting all of us out."

"same for me" yaoyorozu said and they all nodded.

"let's get going then."

as they walked towards their destination, y/n felt her phone buzz.

hitoshi! <3
stay safe. please. i need you home.