{eight}

"it's not always just the heart, sometimes your mind breaks aswell

"it's not always just the heart, sometimes your mind breaks aswell."

~•~

"don't run into a situation you might not be able to handle!" iida reprimanded quietly as he held deku back and yaoyorozu held y/n back.

"he's right there iida!" y/n whispered, "we can go get him!"

they bickered a bit more until villains started attacking bakugou and he fought back.

"damn it were too late." y/n swore. a shadow casted over her eyes as she looked down, trying to think of something.

"i have a plan" deku said.

~•~

"you really sent the weakest over here didn't you?" y/n exclaimed as she used her scarf to disable some of the villains.

she agreed to be the distraction, there was a bit of worry from everyone at first but she knew she could handle herself just fine.

she fought a couple more and that's when she heard a big explosions and saw her new friends in the sky.

y/n continued to fight but was getting tired, though through all of that she didn't slow down one bit.

she was figuring out an escape plan when someone grabbed her hand and you could hear big explosions from the person as they flew.

she smiled proudly, as she knew exactly who had grabbed her.

"thanks katsuki!" she yelled a bit, not realizing she used his first name.

"least i could do for your dumbass!" he yelled back.

they made their way to their other friends and they finally landed.

y/n hopped off of the human structere they had made and took deep breaths after the crazy experience.

but as soon as she could catch her breath she embraced the hot head who they had saved.

she buried her head into his shoulder, "i'm so glad you're back" she mumbled, and bakugou smiled a bit.

"glad you're back man!" kirishima exclaimed and everyone else said things too.

they all decided to make their way to the town to see if they could find any authorities or pros.

all they found was a screen. showing all might fighting the big villain.