6- The Journey Begins: Part 1

Nobody's POV:

Tefita and Nico walked back to the campfire where the 7 were. She knew that they were skeptical of her so she practically hid behind Nico. Nico spoke up first, "Hey guys, look, we really need your help. You see -" Percy cut him off, "Whatever it is, we're willing to help, as long as she promises that she's not with her mother." Everyone turned to Tefita.

Tefita's POV:

"I promise I'm not with her. I hate her as much as y'all do." They all nodded. "I should probably say something else. Umm so. Well...." I didn't know how to tell them. How was I supposed to tell them? "My ring holds all of the power in the Universe and if Gaea gets a hold of it she'll have the power to do anything and there will be no stopping her. She also wants to destroy it. And if she does then I die along with it." "WHAT!," the all say at the same time (which I found kinda creepy). "You'll die?," Annabeth asks? I silently shook my head. After that everyone was silent. One by one every one left the campfire to pack for the long journey ahead of them.

Nobody's POV:

Percy knew that this was going to end up in a war. He's been through more wars than anyone could imagine. He knew that this would not end well. "Hey Annabeth?," "Yes Percy?" "This isn't going to end well is it?" She sighed and said, "No Percy. I don't think it will." They went to bed in silence and without nightmares.

Nico and Tefita sat on one of the beds in the Hades Cabin. "Hey Nico," she whispered. "Yeah?" "This isn't going to end well is it?" She said quietly. "I don't know. The Fates are going to have to decide that for themselves." He replied. The whole camp was asleep and the sounds of the harpies echoed through the woods. But in the shadows, Gaea was waiting to rise again.

Tefita' s POV:

Today's the day our journey begins. I woke up and started packing everything I would need for our trip. Nico was still asleep so I tried to be really quiet. I'm not to sure that having more than three demigods together will be a good idea but hopefully we'll be okay. I decided to wake Nico up because we were leaving in about 20 minutes and he still wasn't packed. I gently shook him, "Nico you have to get up. We leave in 20 minutes and you still aren't packed." He slowly opened his eyes and gave me a small smile. "Do I have to?" He whispered. "Yes you do. You have to pack and you have to eat breakfast," I said with a smirk. He made a face but got up anyway. While he was in the bathroom I decided to pack for him. We were both ready to go so, we made our way to the dining pavilion where the rest of the 7 were. Nobody spoke that much during breakfast except for Leo who was enjoying bugging Nico the whole time. It was finally time to go so we followed Leo and boarded the Argo II.