Yang: Hey Jet, can you make me a coffee?Jet: Sure

Jet: Sure.
Yang: Just don't do anything weird to it. *Chuckles*
*5 minutes later*
Yang: *Visibly blushing* Why is my coffee salty? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY COFFEE?!?

 *Chuckles**5 minutes later*Yang: *Visibly blushing* Why is my coffee salty? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY COFFEE?!?

...
Being all sneaky like I enter the castle, not making a sound. I enter through the cellar doors and I lurk up to the target floor, I don't need to crawl through vents for this one. Everyone should be asleep right now, perfect time for murder. I start checking the doors until I find my targets, after 10 minutes I find Hazel's room, and he's dead asleep. I walk up to him and I give him the same treatment as I gave Adam. It was over nearly instantly, with him being dead with no head.
*THUNK*
2 EKIA
Hearing the door open I look over to see Tyrian with a shocked look on his face. I summon my Golden Gun and he draws his blades.
Tyrian: Well well well... Look what we-*CRACK*
3 EKIA
Having killed Tyrian before he could start his monologuing I quickly reload and run through the open door to find Watts before this goes to shit. Seeing Grimm start spawning out of the floors I run faster until I see two big doors leading somewhere special. I kick them open and I see both Watts and Salem sitting in chairs around the table. Before they can say a word I shoot Watts in the head with the Golden Gun, killing him instantly.
4 EKIA
MISSION SUCCESS
Salem: Of course it's you doing this.
Jet: ...
Salem: Please have a seat, we might be here awhile.
Sitting down I notice the Grimm looking at me with malicious intent, and Salem looking at me with murder in her eyes.
Salem: So you have killed all of my allies, and after I helped you unlock your aura and semblance. You can see why I'm a little bit upset.
Jet: Yes, but there is a reason I did this. You know why I would do something so bold.
Salem: You still need to pay.
I go to stand up but all of the Grimm start growling at me, so I stay seated, sweating nervously.
Salem: Look at you so powerless, so vulnerable, so appealing. What should I do with you? Should I kill you? Tear you limb from limb? Make you listen to 24 hours of the Wiggles music? What to do with a stud like you?
She stands up and walks over to me, summoning a very intimidating looking collar. She puts it on my neck and it stabs my neck before fading into the wounds it made. Looking satisfied she sits back down next to me.
Salem: You are mine now, when I tell you to do something you will do it. Don't worry though, it's not going to be for anything evil, just my personal pleasure. Let me show you, kneel before me.
I don't at first but I feel the collar reappear and start stabbing me again, so I quickly kneel to stop the very intense pain.
Salem: Good boy, come rest your head on my lap.
I do so and the collar doesn't stab me, it goes back inside me and I look up at Salem fearing the worst.
Salem: Looks like you get it, if I need you I can summon you with it. Now that you are my bitch you are no longer a worry to me, because you can't kill your master.
She starts to pet my ears, and I try my hardest to keep quiet. She takes this a a invitation to pet harder, and I'm trying as hard as I can to not moan.
Salem: Look at you trying so hard to not moan, the fact that you think you can resist me is cute. If I wanted to I could make you moan.
She stops petting me and stands up, the Grimm fade back into the floor and she walks to the door.
Salem: You can leave now, if I need you I will let you know. Be sure to let Ozpin know that you don't stand a chance against me anymore. He lost his gold eyed warrior, may his silver eyed one save him.
She walks out and I get up and I quickly get back to the airship. Getting in I quick take off and start heading back to Beacon.
Sienna: So... how did it go?
Jet: I killed the three of them, but now I'm Salem's bitch.
Sienna: How did she do that?
Jet: Put a collar on me, stabs me if I don't obey her. Not lethal but extremely painful.
Sienna: I'm sorry to hear that, but there is a plus side.
Jet: And that is?
Sienna: You can make me your bitch.

Jet: And that is?Sienna: You can make me your bitch