Sidd: (started laughing too much)

Vaishu: (choked Abhi in a playful way from the back) You think I'm pagal ha?

Abhi: What?!.... No! Why would I think that? And after all I am your pyaara boyfriend right?

Vaishu: Boyfriend or not boyfriend who talks like this about others? And you Sidd! If I am your bhabhi then I expect my devar ji to have some manners!

Abhi: Ya Sidd show some manners yaar!

Sidd: (still laughing and glaring at Abhi) Ha! Maine toh dar gaya!

Vaishu: (let go of Abhi and started chasing Sidd) Tujhe badi hasi aa rahi hai na!

Sidd: Nahi nahi! Maine toh abhi tumhe bola ki mein dar gaya.

Vaishu: Then why are you laughing idiot!

Sidd: (in a british accent) like people say laughter is the best medicine!😂😂

Vaishu: Oh! Tu aur tera laughter na gutter me jayegi!😤😤

Riyaz: Please stop fighting for god sake!

Jaanu: Ya you both are fighting like the saas and bahu of the house.

Faisu: I think that sach mein hi yeh dono saas bahu hi hain!😂😂

Sidd: Shut up!

Rohan: You people ruined my beauty sleep!

Kanchu: (screamed at Rohan) ROHAN!!!! Are you mad or what? We have our shoots today! We are so so so late.

Rohan: Girl.! Just chill and calm down.just take a de...

Kanchu: WHAT CHILL HA? We can't just skip our job for a few friends! Ya I understand that they are your cousins but you can spend time with them after shoot also and anyway today is half day!

Rohan: Ab meri maharani please listen to me once. Our shoots are canceled today because our director is sick.

(The entrance door opened with a very very pale and tensed Arily walking in)

Jaanu: Aashu what happened?

Kanchu: Ya are you okay?

Vaishu: (makes Aashu sit on the couch and brings water for her) Okay calm down and take deep breaths.

Aashu: (takes deep breaths)

Anushki: Now tell us what happened.

Aashu: (Tears started flowing down her eyes) A...Av

Lucky: (sat next to her and hugged her) Shhhh... You promised me outside that you wont cry anymore right!

Jaanu: Yaar! Someone tell us what happened.

Lucky: Avu is missing.

Jai: Seriously Aashu you are crying for such a small thing.

Reemi: Ya! I bet Avu is having the time of her life at Starbucks and she didnt even invite me😭😭

Abhi: Aashu I thought that you are strong unlike some people! (Looking at Vaishu but we'll see that later right!)