Chapter 3(unedited)

Several minutes later the alpha opened the door with a scowl on his face. "I thought I told them to inform you Tyson," he said to the gamma sitting next to me.

"You did but I sent them to tell you that she had awoken. I was not sure what you wanted to do with her." the gamma, Tyson, replied back.

"I was technically... just nevermind." He turned to me, "How old are you? When is your birthday? Why are you the omega?" He looked surprised that he spoke to me.

"I-I-I am s-seventeen Alpha. M-my birthday i-is in a few d-days. I-I am the omega because my parents disowned me." I slowly started lowering my volume until I was almost whispering at the end.

"Who are your parents Merliah?" Tyson asks me softly.

I was silent for a few minutes then said almost as silently, "My parents are the Alphas of Starlight Pack." I paused watching their reactions "I am Violet Star's Older Twin." I said a little more Confident. They just stared at me, I stared back.

"No you're not. Violet has no twin, much less an older one." Miles said after he stopped looking shocked.

"But she does," I was getting angry now so i told him angrily, "And you'll find out in a couple days when i get my wolf and I am the legendary wolf, not her!!"

His eyes darken considerably, "you shall not speak to me that way. Apologize now."

"I will do no such thing..."

He looks like he starts to come at me, but suddenly stops. His body stars to shake and I realize that his wolf is holding him back. When he realizes his wolf isnt going to let him do anything, he walks out of the room. The gamma, Tyler, Looks at me and follows his Alpha out. The lock clicks into place and im locked in again.