We go to get more food and fill Finn and Jack's cart up even more

When we get done we meet up with the rest of the guys and leave.
We go to Chick-fil-A to get lunch.
When we get done eating we head to Sophia's house.
Everyone gets changed into their swimsuits and brings towels over to my place.
When Wyatt sees me I notice him blush too and I start blushing as a result.
I feel someone push me and I scream. As I'm falling I grab someone's arm and pull them in too. My head comes up from the water and I see that I pulled Wyatt in.
I hear Sophia laughing and get out of the pool and push her in. Eventually everyone is either pushed or pulled into the pool.
We start a game of Marco Polo and Finn's the first seeker.
"MARCO" Finn yells. We all swim across the pool and yell "POLO"
Finn swims toward us and we all try to swim away.
Eventually Chosen gets tagged and we have to run away from him.
We continue for a few rounds and after a few hours we get out.
Everyone dries off and I invite them inside.
The Losers are getting hungry so I change into a hoodie and shorts and make everyone box mac and cheese.
They went to go change at Sophia's house meanwhile I cooked.
We all ate dinner telling funny stories at the table.
"There was this one time when Bill wanted to scare us, and he'd already scared all of us except Sophia and so one day we turn off all the lights and make the set looked all abandoned and she comes in and Bill comes out in his Pennywise costume and starts creepily saying 'Soooophiaaaa' and she screams so loud and runs out of the room."
We all roar with laughter.
We finish dinner and I get out my nerf guns.
We start shooting each other and running all over the house. Thankfully my parents weren't home.
Jaeden's chasing Wyatt and I see him fall and cut his knee on the table.
"Come on, I'll patch you up" I grab Wyatt's hand and take him to the upstairs bathroom.
"Why the upstairs bathroom?" Wyatt asks me.
"This is the one with the medical stuff" I explain to him.
I turn the water in the bath on and check the temperature.
When it's cool but not cold I tell Wyatt to put his knee under it.
"So this is your house huh?" He looks out then open door as best as he can while keeping his knee under the running water. "Yeah"
"Pretty cool" I look at him confused "what is?"
"Your house, your life" I scoff at him "yeah sure, I'm just a boring normal teenage girl".
"A teenage girl who has skipped a grade, is best friends with Sophia Lillis, and has 2 boys, celebrities none the less, falling for her. I wouldn't call that 'normal'"
I smile at him "And who would those boys be?" His cheeks turn bright red "oh uh, well you already know I like you, and the other, uh, well, I can't say" I giggle at how flustered he became. "I'm just teasing you" I check my phone and see that it's been a few minutes since he put his knee in the water.
I grab a bottle of saline solutions and a gauze pad.
"Here, let me see your knee" he takes his leg out of the bathtub and and I start cleaning the wound.
"Ok which bandaid do you want?" I hold up a Disney princess box and a 1920's Mickey Mouse box.
"I'd say the one on the right" he points to the Mickey Mouse one. I take one out and put it on his knee.
"Thanks" he says as I stand up again.
"For what?" I ask him.
"For not treating me like a douche bag after what happened."
"Wyatt, we all have our issues, some people's are just more aggressive than others'. If someone treats you different because of them, then they don't deserve you.
I hug him.
"I'm gonna grab something from my room and then go downstairs."
I leave the bathroom and go into my room. I hear footsteps behind me and I assume it's Wyatt.
I go into my room and grab a sticky note pad and a pen.
"What is all this?" Wyatt comes in and looks around at the walls and ceiling covered in art projects.
"When I fill up a sketchbook I like to pick 3 pages that I really like and 3 pages that I dislike and put them up on my wall. I then see what I did good and what I could do better. Ever since I started doing this it's really improved my art. Same thing for paintings and other art projects."
"I didn't know you liked to draw too?" Wyatt raises his eyebrows in surprise.
"Too?"
"Yeah, it's a good way to express your emotions" he tells me "I'm not good at it like you though".
"I'm sure you're great, I'm not that good though."
"What are you talking about?! You're amazing!" He points at the drawings.
I laugh "thanks".
"What are you two lovebirds doing in here" Finn walks into the room.
Wyatt and I start to blush "nothing I was just showing Wyatt my drawings".
Finn looks around "you're pretty good".
"Thanks, we should probably go downstairs" I write a note to my parents that my friends came over and stick it on their door.
We go downstairs and see Jack standing on a chair announcing to the others "I  am the winner, bow down to the king".
Yesenia sees us walk down "what took you guys so long?"
"I found them making out" Finn says. Jack's smile disappears, Finn must know something because after he sees he looks guilty.
"No we were not. I was showing Wyatt my art" Jack perks up again. "Ooh I wanna see!"
And so I show all of the losers my artwork. They all say something along the lines of "you're really good".
We go back downstairs and start playing games with a movie playing in the background.
We grab the food that we bought and play truth or dare.