3

I wake up to people taking pictures. I realize that I was sleeping on Jack's shoulder. All the others were yelling a mix of "I ship it" "Aww" and "y/j/s/n (yours and Jack's ship name) for life". I feel my cheeks go red and say "stop it guys".
We watch a few more movies and then we all go to our rooms. Sophia comes to our room and we're eating candy and spilling tea.
"So y/n" Sophia starts, "you and Jack huh?" "Shut up we're just friends" I throw a pillow at her and she tries to dodge it but fails. "Oh we saw the way you looked at him" Yesenia chimes in. "Well what about you and Finn?" I tease her. "Well what about Sophia and Jaeden?" She fights back. "Ok I'll admit that I like Jaeden if you two admit that you like Jack and Finn" Sophia says laughing. "Ok fine, I may or may not think Jack is kinda cute" I say. "Same goes for me and Finn" Yesenia says shoving m&ms in her mouth.
"But seriously how come we've never met the cast before?" I ask. "Oh they're just always working on different movies and projects and stuff" Sophia says. "Really? Not one of them had enough free time to come down for a few days? Ever?" "Oh come on y/n" I give her the "look". "Ok fine I didn't want them to think I was super poor or something because I don't have as big a house as them" she admits.
"Really, you call this super poor?" Yesenia says looking around Sophia's luxurious house. "There's no way" I say in disbelief. "You practically live in a mansion" "yeah, also even though we don't know them that well they don't seem like materialistic kids" Yesenia says looking at Sophia. "Yeah they're really not, I don't know why I was so scared" she confessed. "Well I'm glad you finally decided to invite them" I say yawning. "I should probably go to bed, it's late" Sophia sees my yawn and heads to her own room as Yesenia and I fall asleep.