7

I wake up and see Yesenia getting ready. "Sophia and I are taking the boys out for a few hours today so you and Jack are gonna be alone in the house today. Also I made sure that we leave before Jack is awake" she tells me. I tell her and everyone else goodbye and start to get ready.
As I'm walking across the hall to Jack's room I feel someone pull me into Wyatt's room and let out a squeal. "Jack stop i-" I say laughing before turning around and realizing it's Wyatt.
"Oh Wyatt, I thought you were going out with everyone else?" I say confused. "I told them I had a had a headache" he says laughing to himself, "Sophia and Yesenia made sure to tell me to leave the house at least for a bit." He chuckles. "I was gonna leave the house until I noticed that you were here" "so why did you stay?" I ask him. "I actually wanted to talk to you." I give him a confused look as we had never spent any one on one time with each other.
"I asked Jack to go get me some coffee so he'll be gone for a bit. I'll get to the point, uh would you like to go out with me?"
I'm shocked.
I have no idea what to say so I just blurt out the first thing that comes to my head "uh yeah, sure". Wait what. Why did I say yes ? I don't like him do I? His hair does kinda make him a bit cute but I like Jack. I think. I at least know him more than Wyatt, I know next to nothing about him.