Nicole shook her head and said ,'Whoa what do you mean like lost lovers?'

I clasped my hands together and I said ,'Guys it was so intense everyone on the table had stopped talking, it was that type of stare. Then they like hug for a suuuper long time and I'm watching. Like thank God Anneliese was there holding my hand I felt like I just might die of pain and embarassment. To make it worse after their hug I had to introduce myself and I just said my name.'

Nicole finished for me and said ,'Yeah of course because saying you're the girlfriend would be embarassing after what everyone just witnessed.'

I nodded and said ,'Exactly but Anneliese said I was Adonis's girlfriend and guys this girl did a three hundred and sixty degree turn on her attitude towards me. She gave me an up and down and said not his usual type but I guess things change.'

I took a deep breathe to calm myself and Jane said ,'What exactly was she trying to say?'

Nicole nodded and said ,'I would like to know too.'

I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face at my friends being here and listening to me ranting, it was what I needed.

Jane shook her head and motioned for me to continue. Jane and Nicole seemed as steamed about it as I was. I then continued and said ,'I had to take him home and handle him drunk and it made me even sadder guys. I had like all these thoughts circling in my head it was a lot.'

I sighed and Jane said ,'Awww baby, I'm sorry.'

Nicole nodded along and said ,'What did you do this morning though?'

I sighed and said ,'Well we kind of got into it and I told him like why I was upset. He was acting confused and I told him like this is point A, this is point B and he was like he didn't love her and I was like you basically drunk yourself into oblivion and you're going to stand here and deny what you said. I was like deny it and he didn't so I decided to leave he tried to stop me and I told him I had a meeting.'

We were quiet for a second and Jane said ,'Wow, and then there's the whole workaholic thing. I thought this would be easy for you.'

I sighed and leaned back into my chair and crossed one leg over the other and I said ,'I'm just like tired and over it.'

We were all quiet for some time and Nicole suddenly jumped up and said ,'I have an idea.'

Jane and I looked at her questionably and she said ,'Girl's trip guys.'

I felt a smile grow on my face and said ,'I'm actually down for that, I don't have stuff to do for the next luke two weeks.'

Nicole squealed and said ,'Yeah me too.'

Nicole and I turned to look at Jane with puppy dog eyes. She sighed and said ,'You guys.'

We batted our eyes simultaneously and Nicole said ,'We promise we'll plan around your meetings and stuff.'

She groaned and said ,'When are you leaving?'

Nicole shrugged and said ,'Tonight.'

Jane sighed and said ,'I think I'll be there the day after tomorrow.'

We squealed and went to hug her from both sides and I felt her smiling too.

When we left the boardroom we had decided on going to Cancun. Nicole and I were meeting up at the airport and we were using my private jet. In my family we all had a jet each, my parent's had one and Kendall and I had one each.

I got down to the lobby and Benjamin was waiting for me. I got into the car and Benjamin said ,'You look like you're in a better mood Lily.'

I smiled and said ,'I am. Please will you take me to the airport this evening and you have the next two weeks off, I'm going on vacation.'