Can I Sell My Pussy for you?

This shit is during the myspace days i couldn't be no older than 15. This one chunky Filipino bitch was hella attached to me the shit was rather annoying but i dealt with it here in there. She had just turned 18 and me being 15 i thought i was doing big things. On the weekends i would go to my older cuzn house and in do whatever i wanted to do. This particular weekend his girl was going out of town so the crib was going to vbe a straight hoe spot. I hadn't fucked this bitch yet but ima change that. So i had gave my cuzn da scoop on this bitch letting him know what i had planned. Fast forward to that friday. Get out of school head home in get ready to head to cuzo house so i can get this dick wet. But if it aint one thing its another this bitch had called me talking about she got into it with her parents and she dont know how she gone get to my cuzo house. Then her next words caught me off guard this bitch said I'll suck your cuzns dick if he comes to get me. I was lost for words all I can think of in my head was you freaky ass b**** but I did deliver the message to my cousin and let's just say he was game to get some head I mean can you blame him for that right there your girl out of town house to yourself what better way to spend the weekend so I get to my cousin house I give him the address he goes to pick her up I stayed at the house because he had a truck which is a 3 seater and I'm not going to be smashed in a truck so I'm relaxing at the house sitting in the Lazy Boy next thing you know this b**** come walking through the door and the first thing she did was run up to me and hug me hella hard and for hella long cousin was already heading back out the door he said he was going to the store to get some some beers so as soon as he walked out the door she got straight on her knees no talking no questions pulled my dick out and just started sucking in sucking I'm  just sitting back relax staring at this b**** suck my dick we made eye contact a few times cuzzo walks in the house in this b**** just jumps up cuzzo told that bitch keep sucking an she did just that... She was a true dick sucker or just a dumb bitch prolly both though. After about 10 minutes of getting sucked up i told her to show thanks to cuzn they headed to the bathroom. All i heard was its hurts its to big i was dying laughing in the living room poor vagina... When the door opened cuzn left again in left me with this bitch. Man this bitch had terrible head game no lie i aint realize that until the second go round that shit was rough it hurt that was the most painful bj i ever got in my life it was like jacking off with sandpaper in teeth. I couldn't take it no more i had to tell her to stop. I wasn't too big on giving her the dick it aint even cross my mind. Not the type of body that i want to explore. Short in fat only pros about her was she had long hair huge titties and was a freak hoe. Unfortunately i did put her on her back because she took them titties out. Her areola was hella big reminded me of salami in that shit made my dick hella hard so i opened up her legs slid right in this bitch in just hearing her moan made me want to pull out jack off in dismiss this bitch. Lucky for me around this time in my life i was a 1 minute man i stared directly at the wall the whole time. I could see in my  peripheral this bitch is just looking up at me. Soon as i nutted i got up off that bitch. Cuzo came back in with one of his Boys he had just got out of jail so i blessed him with some pussy in let him fuck this bitch. Me in cuzo stepped outside in i bullshit u not we wasn't outside no longer than 9 seconds before dude came walking outside i thought something went wrong then all i hear was "he fucks hella fast he nutted hella quick" we laughed so hard at his ass. He made me look like a porn star. Crazy how this bitch took 3 dicks in the matter of hours freak ass bitch. Freak ass hoe bitch i mean... Or i can say she had a friendly pussy... Whatever you want to call it i was ready for the bitch to go. She heard me in my folks talking about doing some other shit in after that she became extra clingy trying kiss me in shit hell to the naw bitch i don't fucking think so. Kept telling me she don't want to go home she will do anything i Don't know why this bitch said she will prostitute especially out loud soon as this bitch said that cuzo told this bitch to clean the place up then clean herself up. This bitch in here doing dishes an these niggas outside lining up tricks to come fuck this bitch i aint want nothing to do with that shit but nothing they lined up fell through... I told cuzo to take this bitch back home she cried for like 10 minutes straight infront of everybody. In honestly i really deep down in my heart in soul did not give a fuck about none of that shit.