Captain/setter: Becky, 1

Wing spiker: Sarah, 3

Wing spiker: Y/n, 5

Middle blocker: Amir, 13

Middle blocker: Lucinda, 7

Libero: Sam, 4

Tendo pov

It's been a week since Y/n~chan left for America and a week sine Wakatoshi-kun broke.

The actual cow forgot to tell us that he initiated EVERYTHING.

This boy made it seem like it was her fault and the MASSIVE factor is that he never told her his feelings so OF COURSE she still could do whatever she wanted.

I don't even feel sorry for either of them, they were playing a terrible game of cat and mouse and now we're about to witness her unleashing her fury on the first game, we're an hour behind, what can we do.

It's a miracle that coach is allowing this, we're all in the club room, me and Wakatoshi sit on the lounge chair, Reon and Hayato sit below while the rest aren't here yet.

"Wow, Wakatoshi-kun you fucked up big time." Hayato says while munching on his granola bar.

"Ahh but we won't be here now, we won't be able see our very own super ball idiot emote." I sing out while noticing Semi-semi walk in with the rest, they were getting the snacks. "Yay we can FINALLY start." I groan out while grabbing the remote and switching on the recorded programme, still an hour behind I see.

I turn to our echo of a man, the miracle boy himself, stares spears into the flat screen TV, this boy. He can be the cutest sometimes, especially now when all he wants is to apologize for his reckless behaviour. The day that Y/n~chan overheard our conversations and then processed to take all the blame was the day that we all screamed at him.

I sigh.

This is something that he needs to work out on his own, we were all thinking that until he actually managed to fuck it up, his chance at love. That's when the gang came into his rescue, we told him what he needs to do, we'll help you buddy you don't need to worry about that.

"Ooo look it's starting." Goshiki, our little future ace squeals at the Tv. He pats and nudges at our poor Shirabu.

"Get off me, you child." He hisses at him before getting a karate chop from Semi-semi, he glares at them from his seat. Ah, our very own mum sorting out the children.

"Shhhhh." We all stare at the man himself; he intensely stares at the screen and we all watch as our pervy manager comes onto screen.

"Now is that who I think it is, it is, it's Y/n L/n, seems that she's back from Japan to participate in this year's season, Jamie." The Commentator announces while they show her jogging over to her coach, she wears the number 5, in a pink, green, blue, and white uniform it looks great on her.

"Wowie, she looks great." I yell slapping Wakatoshi's shoulder.

"Now, it's been what 4 months since we last seen her, do you think she's changed much?" The man asks his fellow commentator.

"I would be disappointed if she hadn't, John." He laughs into the mike.

We then speed it up to the match, POWWOW TEAM VS Jaguars Paradise. She's on the starting line-up, which isn't a surprise.

"Here we go." I say gripping my legs while my chin rests on my knees.

She's the first to serve, the stadium is dead silent. The whistle goes and so does Y/n, she runs, throws the ball, jumps, and slams it down onto the team's captains' shoulder, she grunts and stumbles backwards. First point to Y/n's team. We cheer.

She serves again but this time it's new, she doesn't jump nor move, wait is she doing an under handed serve, the ball goes up into the ceiling.

"Gahh, that's a ceiling serve!" Semi-semi awes at the sight, we turn back to her winning the point, it went on like this for half the game. She targeted anyone on the team, she even did that drop dead serve alongside the avalanche serve. The crowd cheers.

We were halfway through the set when it happened, the ball going out of court still in air, she ran. I reach my hands into my hair I can't bear to tear my eyes away; she jumps over the blue barriers and turns to toss the ball back; the libero digs it up. They have no choice but to send it over, we watch as number 5 runs back onto court to spike the ball back down onto the opposing team's side. A back-row attack from there and with that much force was as powerful as a serve.

After that it was hard for the opposing team to shut down Y/n-chan completely. So, they targeted the weaker players, like the libero or the other middle blockers. Y/n-chan and her team seem to be in a bad spot, its match point to the opposing team, both teams won a set. The ball is up the other side goes for it but no, the setter goes in to back handed it back into their side, a middle blocker bumps it. Its shaky and low but there she goes just like the practice match, she's up right hand moving to only turn in mid-air with her left hand for a sneaky cross shot.

"HOLY SHIT BALLS." I scream out.

"Shut up." Both Semi and Shirabu agree on something.

"There we go folks, we had just witnessed, the slap in the face spike done by the famous Y/n." The commentator chats on, we watch as the team cheers and picks up Y/n~chan that she rides the waves of her squad.

"Well what do we do now." We turn to the captain that seems to be in daze, I flick my hand in front of his face to which he flicks it away. Good that he's still with us.

Now for the planning.

Ahhh I think I'm getting better at writing this~ it's kinda short, sorry. I'm just thinking that this is going to be a long fic, still need to do spring inter-high~ been thinking of some ideas, always up for suggestions~~

Can't believe this fic has reached over 400 reads already ahhhhh, it makes me so happy, I thank you guys for reading this~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment 😊