Whole Lotta Problem Children

Začít od začátku

"Excuse me?" Yaoyozuro gasped.

"What? Did I say something?" Izuku asked, snapping out of his trance.

"I hope you aware you aren't supposed to... drool over your brother," Yaoyozoru said cautiously.

"Oh, sorry. That was probably a bit odd," Izuku laughed nervously at Yaoyozoru's confused look.

"Deku!" Katsuki shouted. Bless him for saving Izuku's ass.

"What, Katsuki-nii?" Izuku called back.

"What the fuck are you staring at, huh? You want to fucking fight, shitty nerd?" Katsuki shouted.

"No! Sorry kacchan," Izuku sputtered.

"Whatever," Katsuki scoffed, and Izuku took that moment to run for it.

~~
The next time it had happened had been the combined effort of Izuku and Shouta because of course, it was.

Izuku had been running down the hallway to get to class and had wandered into Shouta's path. Shouta, because he likes to uphold school rules, stuck his foot out and sent Izuku flying to the floor.

"What the fuck, Shouta!?" Izuku screeched from his spot on the floor.

"I was trying to get you to stop running in the halls. I have no idea what you're so upset about," Shouta shrugged, continuing towards the classroom.

"You're such a jerk," Izuku huffed, running towards the 1-A door, making extra long eye contact with Shouta as he did. Shouta just rolled his eyes at him.

Izuku had thought that that was the end of that situation but didn't account for Oijiro witnessing that interaction and cornering him after class.

"Midoriya, I know we don't talk much, but are you alright?" Oijiro asked quietly.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I mean, I just saw Aizawa attack you outside of class," Oijiro explained, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I've never really seen you and Aizawa interact so I was worried,".

"Oh! No, I'm fine. He does it all the time. He's my best bud, even if he acts likes a gremlin most of the time," Izuku said.

"Really? Are you and Aizawa really that close?" Oijiro asked. Now was his chance to contribute something to the BakueZero search! Midoriya must know something if he knows Aizawa!

"Yeah. He's gonna be my maid of honor, why wouldn't we be?" Izuku asked confused.

"Your... Maid of honor?" Oijiro asked slowly.

Whoops!

"Yeah. In the future, ya know. When I find someone to marry? Not like soon or anything, because ya know, single pringle life haha," Izuku laughed awkwardly.

"Okay?" Oijiro asked confusedly.

"Yup," Izuku said, and made a hasty retreat, leaving a confused Oijiro behind.

Not his best save, but let's face it, they still won't figure it out.

~~
After that, Katsuki and Izuku had decided to start messing with people on purpose. They would blatantly act like a couple in front of the class and then just give them some bullshit excuse followed by an 'Ew, he's my brother' for good measure.

Some of their favorite moments had been when Izuku asked Iida if it was bad to want his brother to choke him (to which Iida just gaped at Izuku's awful joke), and when Katsuki had told Mina that Izuku had 'surprisingly soft lips' (Mina just assumed he was talking about some weird skincare). But, Their personal favorite excuse so far had been with Hagakure.