Chapter 18

Hey guys!!! Not sure what number I am but I'm so happy you all are reading my story! This was one of the first ones I made on here but I deleted the others. lol so anyways just woke up from doin black Fri! Well I'll stop boring you to death.. here it is!

(Pardon my spelling I'm still very tired)

_________________________________________

"Um...... hi?" I tried to sound innocent...

I failed.

"Where the he- " He started when I put up a finger reminding him about cursing. "-ck have you been! Do you have any idea what time it is!?!" He screamed.

"No why? It can't possibly be that late." I laughed.

"Oh really?" He challenged and looked at his watch. "The time is exactly twelve fifty-four."

"Wow that late already???"

"Yes that late now where have you been"

Should I tell him about dad? I mean.. why shouldn't I? Brandon has been through everything with me and hasn't lied once.

"I was with my dad." I blurted.

"But I thought your dad left you?" He asked. But then he quickly added, "N-not that I'm trying to be rude I just mean-"

"Brandon its okay. I know what you mean and I thought that too. But no, I was taken from him. My dads name is Chase Mitchell. And he's an alpha too." I blurted. "Why the heck did I say all of that?" I muttered to myself.

His face pailed, and I mean he was as white as a ghost.

"Chase Mitchell?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

I am honestly confused. I mean he's not a bad Guy. He is my dad and I love him. No matter what he does I have to love him. Right?

"Chrissy I don't want you going over there without me."

"What! Why?"

"Because he's not a good Guy."

"He's he is. I was over there for six hours. And did I get hurt??? No. Was I taken? No. But I do need your help." I stated. "Haha that last part sounded like Dora." I laughed.

He playfully rolled his eyes. "So immature. Okay, I'll help you. As long as you promise not to go over there without me."

He did a puppy dog face that was just so darn cute. He honestly looked like a lost puppy. "Please......" He whined.

"Fine. But I'm only saying yes because I really need your help." I sighed.

I grabbed onto his arm and piled him behind me up the stairs then stopped. "Um..... where is my room?" I asked confused.

I knew I wouldn't remember where its at.

He laughed and grabbed onto my hand. We walked through familiar twists and turns which I seemed to remember until we finally got to my room.

"Thank you." I laughed.

"Your welcome."

I sat down on the end of the bed and patted the spot next to me. Brandon shut the door and started walking this way and sat down next to me on the cloud of a bed. Well, storm cloud cause of the color.

"Okay, so what did you need?" Brandon asked.

I bit my lip nervously and answered. "I need to talk to my mom, and I need you to come with."

"Right now? Its One in the morning!" He shouted playfully.

"Yes right now." I laughed.

"Okay, okay, coming." He said as we started to walk out of the room.

"Oh," I started before we even left the room. "You might want someone to clean that up." I laughed as I pointed to the shattered glass on the floor over by where the window used to be.

I so fast to my house it was even hard for Brandon to keep up. And HE's the werewolf. I made it to my house minutes later and barged in. I told Brandon to sit on the couch and wait while I go get everyone. He listened and sat down and I ran to Noah's room. I didn't even bother to knock I just kicked the door in and Noah jolted up out of the bed. Samantha was In it too, but I didn't care.

"What the heck!?! Wait Chris! Your back!" He shouted.

"Christina for the millionth time. And family meeting. Now."

I walked out of his room and down the hall to Josh's room. My anger was rising with every step I took and I decided why not kick his door in too? So I kicked his door in and to which he cussed me out.

"Family meeting. Living room. Now." With that I walked out of his room and tip toed into moms. I quietly snuck around to the side of her bed.

You think I'm gonna wake her up nicely? Your DEAD wrong.

I covered my ears and screamed at the top of my lungs.

It was hilarious how she fell out of bed.

"Family meeting!" I screamed and stormed out of the room into the living room.

The air in here was filled with tension between my brothers and Brandon. Why not have some fun. I walked over to Brandon and grabbed his hand. I pulled him off of the couch and to where I would be standing to scream at my family. Mother mostly. I hugged him tightly and it felt like heaven on earth. I never wanted to let go.

"If I go to kill any of them can you hold me back?" I asked Brandon.

"I'd be happy to." He laughed pulling me into his chest with his arms around me as I faced my family. (Yes mom was now here)

I sighed.

This was the moment of truth.....

_______________________________________________

I just love cliff hangers! Don't you!?! Mwahaha!!! Pretty please take time to rate :) well if you have time cause of the holidays. Hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving!

Write more soon cause I'm PUMPED for the next part!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! YOU MAKE ME HAPPY ^.^

~ MermaidPearl ~