5.

Arnav started the car, he was feeling so much nervous for the first time in his life that too in front of a girl!

What happened to that strong rude arrogant Arnav! Since when the lion became lamb!? His mind asked.

Even though he wanted to avoid looking at her but his eyes were being traitorous and admiring the beauty just beside him every now and then.

Khushi was feeling uncomfortable because of his gaze on her after every fraction of second. Even Arnav Sharma hadn't admired her the way he was doing. It was something new and unexpected for her. She wasn't knowing what to do and how to react.

Both were silent but their hearts were on race. Both weren't aware about how to handle this awkward moment.

khushi started music just to avoid the dangerous atmosphere in the car, turned on radio song started -

"Gulabi aankhe jo teri dekhi,

Sarabi ye dil ho gya..."

& her eyes came in front of him..means What the hell!!!!! Till now this was just song for him but now each word causing change in his mood..

To avoid it he changed the station on radio-

"Khamoshiya..aawaz h,

Koi sunne to aao kabhi..

Teri meri khamoshiya...."

Ohhh my goddd what's wrong with us or with him & she was just staring at him because of my madness.

He again changed it-

"Kese bataye q tuj ko chahe,

Yara bta na paye..

Bate dilo ki,dekho jo baki,

Aankhe tumh samjaye...

Tu jane na..."

Again he didn't like this song which was in her favorite list.

Again he put his hand to the button to change it but..

She held his hand in between.

Suddenly his body became cold, his head started sweating in AC in the car.

He was feeling nervous around her!!!!

Don't ask him why because even he didn't know the answer..

They remained in the same position while song was still playing---

"Nigaho me dekho meri jo he bas gya..

Vo h milta tumse hubahu..."

Finally she took her hand back & fixed her eyes out of Window. She was feeling suffocated all of sudden! Just because this was something different for her. She was too close to Arnav Sharma but never had she ever felt so much uneasy in his presence. Maybe because he was her childhood best friend and he was always there in each and every thick and thin in her life as well as her family's life.

Arnav Sharma was there when her sister failed in relationship, he was there when her bua met with an accident and fractured her leg, he was there when her mother had a fight with her father and he took her with him in to his house, he was there when his father lost the job and her family was in bad financial crises, he was there when Khushi failed to score better and lost scholarship, he was there when she had fight with her girl best friend who left her for her boyfriend, he was there when she lost her job, he was there in her each and every birthday, her parents anniversary, her sister's rakhi brother on Rakshabandhan, her bua ji partner while going to temple.
He was always there with her no matter what.

That's the reason she loved him. That's the reason her family always loved him more than her love for him.

What she was feeling now, she shouldn't.

It was wrong.

It wasn't like she was falling for him but she didn't feel comfortable in his presence. The unknown connection was hard to explain and to understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They entered in hotel it was a big luxurious 7 star hotel.

He made her sit like a gentleman.

In a few minutes one person came & informed him that the business partners with whom today's meeting was there, they couldn't come due to some important work.

In Next moment his phone rang.

He picked up it & got the good news that they were giving this contract to our company without any further discussion.

He became so happy and so as she!

She congratulated him & he happily said "you are lucky for me Gupta!!!"

She just gave him smile.

"So, let's order something..it's party time."he spoke with joy.

"Sure sir..." She replied.

They ordered food, Khushi messaged Arnav Sharma about the deal happily.

He became so happy & he called sir for wishing.

"Gupta how Arnav knows about the deal???" he asked her after talking with him.

"I msgd him sir" she answered.

But he didn't ask anything further.

Their dinner completed with general talk about business,company, my old job, studies etc...

After dinner she told him to drop her at office because her car was there.

But he said no it's too late.

He asked her address then she realized omg he didn't know where she was living so he didn't come to pick up...she thought so wrong about him..

He dropped her at home & they said good night to each other.

She entered in home talking with Arnav Sharma on my phone happily talking about the deal again and everything they talked....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~