"Who are these people and why are they with us?" I thought to myself, "Do I know them? Are they friends of my friends? Also, who are those other super villains? Are they friends with Hurricane, Twister, Tsunami, Cyclone, Dust, and Windstorm? Why are Nora Dershlit, her friends, and the vandals here too? Did they all team up or something to get revenge on us?"

"HEY, LET US OUT!!!" We cried, as we struggled to stand up.

Unfortunately, space was too limited for us to be able to get back up on our feet. Nora Dershlit, her friends, the vandals, the other super villains, Cyclone, Dust, Hurricane, Twister, Tsunami, and Windstorm all laughed at us, which made us even angrier than we already were.

"NOW YOU IDIOTS KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE FOR US TO BE IN PRISON!!!" The vandal who looks like Carly, Scarlet, yelled at us.

"AND FOR US TO BE IN MAXIUM SECURITY!!!" Nora Dershlit added.

"YOU GUYS WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!" We cried.

"AND YOU GUYS NEVER GOT AWAY WITH TRYING TO FIX WHAT WE DID, NOW DID YOU!?!?" The Dark Twister shouted back at us.

The other super villains, Nora Dershlit's friends, the vandals, Hurricane, Dust, Windstorm, Tsunami, and Cyclone began to laugh a very evil laugh at The Dark Twister's good comeback. Twister joined them and started to laugh evilly as well.

"NO, NO, NO!!!" I cried, as I closed my eyes and began to shake my head, "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! IT JUST CAN'T BE!!!"

"Are you ok, Phoebe?" I heard my younger brother, Billy ask me.

"Is something bothering you?" Carly chimed in.

"Why did you scream so loudly?" My little sister, Nora Thunderman asked me.

"Yeah, it's 7:00 in the morning!" Dad added, seeming a bit annoyed.

"Phoebe open up your eyes!" Mom demanded.

"PHOEBE, WAKE UP ALREADY!!!" Max hollered at me, causing me to open my eyes back up.

I started to look at my surroundings. I was now lying in my turquoise bed in my mostly-blue room and Mom, Dad, Carly, Max, Nora, and Billy were all surrounding me. I sat straight up in my bed and looked at them.

"How did we end up here?" I asked them, "What just happened?"

"How did we end up here?" Max repeated, "Phoebe, we were all sleeping and you started screaming, so we came in your room to see what was happening!"

I plopped back into my bed and sighed out of relief. "Thank goodness it was all just a dream!"

"Thank goodness what was just a dream?" Mom repeated, "What did you dream about?"

"Did you have a nightmare?" Dad asked me.

I nodded my head in response. "Yeah, I did and boy was it scary! It seemed so vivid and realistic too!"

"Really? Tell us what happened!" Nora ordered.

"I-I had this weird dream that we were all in the middle of a huge grass field with Dr. Colosso, Sam, Cat, Goomer, Dice, Nona, Henry, Charlotte, Captain Man, Frankie, Taylor, Miles, Louie, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Spencerm Gibby, Freddie, Nora Dershlit, her friends who helped her kidnap Cat, Frankie, and Taylor, the vandals, The Dark Hurricane, The Dark Twister, The Howling Windstorm, The Howling Dust Devil, The Wicked Tsunami, and The Wicked Cyclone, a bunch of other super villains, and a bunch of other regular people," I began, "Then the other super villains used their telekinesis powers to make it so that we couldn't move, Twister pushed a button on his watch, which made a portal pop up, and the super villains pushed us through it. When we came out of the other side of the portal, we landed in the evil lair in Ghost World that we had to go to in order to rescue Cherry, Sarah, Ashley, Kelsey, Dr. Colosso, Sam, Spencer, Freddie, and Gibby. But before we could get up, Twister, Hurricane, Dust, Cyclone, Tsunami, Windstorm, Nora Dershlit, her friends, the vandals, and the other super villains came through the portal and landed on top of us, which caused us to go unconscious. By the time we all came to, we were all squished inside of the huge electric cage that we had trapped Cyclone, Tsunami, Windstorm, and Dust in. We all started to scream at them and that's when you guys woke me up. So, what was I screaming that made you guys come into my room?"

"You were screaming, 'NO, NO, NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! IT JUST CAN'T BE!!!'," Carly told me.

"Woah, that's exactly what I was screaming in my dream! I must have been talking in my sleep!"

"Yeah, no dip!" Max said sarcastically.

"But, that was a really scary dream that you had, Phoebe!" Nora exclaimed, "If I was the one who had that dream, I would literally be shaking right now!"

"Were the other super villains ghosts too, Phoebe?" Dad asked me.

I thought for a moment, trying to remember my horrifying dream. "I'm not too sure. I think they were friends of Cyclone, Windstorm, Hurricane, Twister, Tsunami, and Dust, so probably. Why?"

"Well, I want you all to come downstairs with me, so we can put our demonite necklaces on."

"Why!?!? What's going on!?!?" Billy asked sounding frightened.

Mom and Dad both looked at each other, then back at Nora, Billy, Max, Carly, and I.

"We don't mean to scare you kids, but usually when a supe has a dream that seems as if it were real and wakes up not knowing whether it was a dream or not, its usually a vision of the future," Mom explained.

All of our mouths hit the floor.

"So, you're basically telling me that there is a possibility of Phoebe's crazy dream actually coming true?" Max questioned.

Mom and Dad both nodded their heads in response.

"Pfffttt! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Phoebe's dreams aren't ever going to come true!"

"And neither are yours!" I snapped back at him.

"I wouldn't be acting like that if I were you kids," Dad told us, "I once had a really vivid nightmare once and it came true!"

"And so did I," Mom chimed in.

"So, we're all gonna end up in that cage one day!?!?" Nora asked, seeming scared.

"Well, when supes get dreams like that, its like their senses are warning them," Dad explained, "You see, when your mother and I had dreams like that and when the started to come true, since we remembered what had happened in our dreams, we were able to stop them from becoming true and able to stop anything really bad from happening."

"So, Phoebe," Mom began, as she turned towards me, "After we put your demonite on, I want you to write down your dream on a piece of paper and to put it somewhere where you won't forget it."

"But, why can't I just type it on one of my devices?" I questioned.

"You could, but you're going to remember it better if you actually write it down."

"Really? How come? Is it because when you are actually writing, you write stuff slower than you would type it, so it stays in your head a bit longer?"

"Maybe. I never really thought about it, but you could be right! But anyways, keep this dream in your memories, so when the time comes, you can save the day."

Understanding what Mom meant, I nodded my head. With that being said, we all went downstairs into the kitchen and got our demonite necklaces out of one of our white drawers.

"But I don't wanna wear demon-bling!" Max whined, as Mom and Dad handed us our necklaces.

"Me neither!" Billy agreed, "We're boys, not girls!"

"Just tuck in the inside of your shirt, like I do," Dad told them, as he put his necklace on and tucked it inside of his shirt, so that it was not showing.

"Fine!" Max and Billy both groaned, as they put their necklaces on.

As soon as I put my demonite necklace on, I ran back up the stairs and back into my room. I then grabbed a piece of white paper and a pink pen that writes in black ink off of my white desk. I then sat down in my comfy chair and began to write down what had happened in my dream. As soon as I was done writing, I folded the paper hotdog-style so that the writing was facing on the inside. I then wrote, "Prediction Dream," on top of it. I got up out of my chair, walked over to my white nightstand and slipped the paper inside of its drawer. I walked back out of my room and ran down the stairs to enjoy the rest of my Saturday.

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team UpOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara