t h i r t y - o n e

3rd Person POV

Jason ran around the club looking for Aubrey. 'Where the fuck could she be?' Jason thought beyond worried.

Aubrey was in the back of a van traveling to a warehouse in San Fransisco. She was still passed out cold and was tired up.

Did she escape? The last time Jason saw her was at the bar and then Alfredo called Jason over to check something out for him.

"Aubrey?!" Jason screamed over the loud music and looked around the entire place.

"Jason!" Cameron yelled, running to Jason with a crying Cassie who was also shaking. Alfredo was now running towards Jason too, with a crying Carla.

Jason felt my heart start raise, and Jason ran to them. "What's going on? Where's Aubrey?" Jason asked in a panic.

"They took her Jason, I'm so sorry." Carla cried.

Jason's whole world stopped and he felt anger, sadness, and worry rise up in him. 'They took Aubrey, they took my baby.' he thought.

Jason grabbed the first thing he saw, which was a vodka bottle, and threw it at the wall. He flipped the small round table we had in the VIP section and flipped it over. He also punched the wall multiple times.

Jason was furious. Everybody knows not to mess with him or his girl. Who would do this? Why take her?

"Jason!" Alex yelled and ran to Jason.

The boys all followed Alex and tried to hold Jason down.

They knew he was about to explode and wanted to stop before anything worst happened.

"Who did this Alex?" Jason asked in a small weak voice "Why would they do this?!" Jason growled.

"I-I think it w-was Ben." Cassie said in between shakes.

Jason whipped his head up and ran to the two girls who were shaking in fear. "What happened." Jason asked in between clenched teeth.

"We took Aubrey to the rest room because she looked like she was going to throw up." Carla whispered.

"Y-yeah and then while she was trying to throw up, two guys pulled me and Carla by the hair. They held the both of us at gun point and told Aubrey they would kill us if she didn't go with them. She agreed and they then took her before she passed out." Cassie answered in a weak voice.

"They said they would know where to get her." Cassie sniffled.

'Ben took her, that son of a bitch.' Jason thought. He was fuming with anger. He wanted to find her before anything happened to her.

"You guys said she was about to throw up, what did she drink tonight?" Carter asked.

"She had one shot of tequila I think." Pauline wiped the tear streaming down her cheek.

Alex looked at Jason and said "I don't think you get sick off of one shot of tequila."

She was drugged and everybody should've known by the way she was acting.

'God, all of this is my fault.' Jason blamed himself

He thought if he didn't have a dick of a Dad, wasn't into this lifestyle, and kidnapped her, nothing would've happened to her.

"David." Carla said out of the blue.

Jason turned his head around and saw Carla's eyes turn black with anger. He furrowed my eyebrows at what she meant.

'Who was David?' everybody wondered

"That asshole!" Carla screamed and got up from the couch and ran down the steps.