Trailer: COMING SOON!

Start from the beginning

Aoi might not be as popular as the president, Muichiro Tokito, who is one year younger than her, but she has been secretly completing his work, filling in his place during his absence and keeps close contact with the teachers. 

Inosuke Hashibira [3-A]

If Aoi is known throughout the school, Inosuke is famous all over the town of Kimetsu

"Do you know what I hate the most? People telling me what to do. If those authorities wiil not allow me to live by myself in the mountain, I'll live in this town using my own way!"

Inosuke Hashibira is not the usual delinquent who bullies others and is constantly failing his class. Overall, he gets decent grades, can be quite a loner and disappears during his classes.

However, he has his own weaknesses. He cannot stand it when people stare at him, he hates being confined to rules, he likes fighting just to prove his overbearing strength and most of all, he will never listen to people.

If these two are polar opposites, how come they're actually a couple?

Having to act as a role model, being a good student can drive people to the brink of madness.

Each time there's an exam, the top scorers will be the number one topic of discussion and Aoi has to always keep her grades perfect. She can never slip up in any of her projects, presentations and assignments. Even, the teachers prefer using her as an example.

Keeping up a decent image of herself is exhausting.

Therefore, Inosuke represents the other part of her being. If the Greeks believed that soulmates are your other half, the rebellious side of Aoi belongs to Inosuke.

He is the complete opposite of her. Inosuke keeps her sane.

Despite her lectures on rules and following the guidebook, she never wants Inosuke to be anyone else but himself, rambunctious and all.