• short bonus : quarantine special •

𝕆𝔹𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕍𝔼ℝ
the world has completely changed. it's quarantine time and the streets are empty.
the coronavirus may have ruined everyone's plans but not erick and naomi.
they didn't have any plans, minus their incomplete honeymoon but we have the guy who has his whole skeleton built of romantic bones so a makeshift honeymoon wasn't hard.
as long as they're in each other's company, anything is conquerable.
Naomi chuckles as Erick carries a packet full of things to the kitchen while simultaneously trying to take off his mask. finally, she decides to help him carry the stuff and he thanks her.
the CNCO house is now full with everyone's wives or significant others as well as themselves. they all won't be bored, with Zabdiel and Chloe playfully bantering every second of the day ; Faye and Joel making suggestive jokes ; Chris, Blakely, Rosette and Richard being all lovey dovey and our favourite couple being extremely competitive.
they were opposites,that's for sure. Naomi was fierce and fiery and Erick was brooding and a little introverted. but they brought out the best in each other.
opposites do attract sometimes.

there's nothing really left to say here; just to wish them well in life.
because their love may be a bit rocky but it is true love and it isn't ending anytime soon.

★☆★☆

★☆★☆

thank you guys so much for making this one the best one yet! you guys are the best and i love each one of you so much
❤️❤️❤️