Dealing with Cullens being Back!

I came out of my room and saw Carlisle sitting on the floor so I said "can I help you?" He stood up and said "can we talk?" I said "yeah after school it is Thursday" I walk away and head to my car. I traded the Jeep in for this car.

And yes I already have the car seats installed

And yes I already have the car seats installed. I head to school and ignore everyone which is only Edward, Jasper, and Alice, at lunch they sit with me and Alice said "I get that your mad they ignored you when we left but what did I do?" I looked at her like she was stupid and said "how about spontaneous trip to Italy to visit vampires that wanted to kill my sister. How about not telling me my baby daddy was back after he purposefully left me pregnant 6 months ago?" She looked down.

I finished school and then went home, grabbing a snack of chips. Since I've been pregnant I can eat whatever the hell the babies want. I went upstairs and saw Raiden's light on so I went into his room and saw Carlisle I said "you wanted to talk?"

He turned to face me and said "I do. First off I want to apologize I shouldn't have left you. Is there anything I can do to earn your forgiveness?" I sat in the chair cause standing too long hurts and said "you broke me, I trusted you, and you left me knowing I was carrying your child well... children. Forgive you? Done I did that 3 months ago. Love you? Hell I never stopped. But trust you? I don't know if that's even possible anymore. I will always love you but I don't trust you to stay and not leave me again. Trust takes time, if you want me to move out I will buy a house for me and the kids but we are not together. I love you so much but you have to prove I can trust you and you got to figure out how to do that." Raiden kicked really hard so I gasped and rubbed the spot.

He said "are you ok?" I said "yeah Raiden likes to kick" he said "I don't want you to move out and I will prove you can trust me. How did you decide on names?" I said "Summer Paige was easy I've always wanted a little girl with that name. Jasmine is a flower and Elizabeth is my great grandmothers name from my moms side. Raiden means rain and James well I remember you telling me your fathers name was James." He smiled and said "can I feel?" I grabbed his hand and put it over Raiden since he kicks a lot. After a few minutes sure enough he kicked his fathers hand. He kneeled next to me and said "that is absolutely amazing" I said "sometimes other times when he kicks an organ it's not so amazing"

Alice came in and said "am I out of trouble now?" I said "Alice I need to be able to trust people. For some reason you all prove your not trust worthy. Now I have homework." I got up and went to my room and started on homework. After like 4 hours Carlisle brought me up dinner so I said "thank you, come sit" and I ate it. After I finished eating I put the plate to the side and took out a box pulling out this picture to show him his children.