It looked like fire but stronger. Maybe if I'm correct it can be explosions. He really does give off a scary aura. You shivered focusing more on his appearance.

Spiky bomb hair. Deep red eye's. Teeth that were always grinding together because of how angry he was.

My quirk woul help him. You brought your hand up and looked at your palm.

Expect, I'm worthless like everyone else says. Failure is all I'm good for. A sad expression mad it's way back onto your face.

"AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE WINNER IS IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Present Mic screamed and cheers erupted as the green haired boy came from the tunnel.

When he came out the other students followed suite. Denki didn't come out till after 10 other people. Oh brother. You face palmed for him.

___________________

It was now time for the rounds of fighting to start.

You were getting back from the restroom but your mind and feet took you elsewhere. It would bring embarrassment.

Walking back to your assigned class you forgot where it was. The rest of 1B was sitting down so it would be hard to tell.

"I'll just go in this one?" You told yourself walking into one of the boxes.

You were met with much more different students.

One had pink skin. Red spiky hair. A lion tail. A floating uniform. A bird head? Then you saw your brother.

Who was also making eye contact with you. "Hey Y/n did you see how good I did out there?!" He said happily getting out of his seat.

Everyone's heads turned to face you from behind. So many eye's! You thought nervously not knowing where to look.

"You okay there Y/n?" Denki was now in front of you and asked quite concerned.

You shook your head and looked down at the ground.

"I-im sorry. I must've gotten the wrong class on accident." You said embarrassed.

"That's alright sis. Why don't you stay here with us? We have lots more seats to spare!" Denki said with enthusiasm.

"SISTER?!" Some shouts were heard from behind. You got even more shy. "A-again I'm r-really sorry. Mr. Sekijiro said we needed to stay together as a class. Bye Denki. And you did do great." You patted his shoulder.

Not wanting to look back at his classmates stares you scurried to the next room where your actual class was.

I'm so stupid. You thought rubbing your temples. While also trying to block out Monoma's weird talk to Denki's class.

"AND NOW FOR THE RUNNERS UP. DENKI KAMINARI VS. IBARA SHIOZAKI!" Oh sweet mother of Jesus protect my brother. You thought as the round started.

Denki was just flirting and going easy on that girl! He's supposed to give it all he's got and he does this?! Why did mom have to throw that paper away?! I could've won by now and redeem myself as a human being!

You complained in your head as Present Mic announced that Ibara won. She looked like she didn't even care.

Time skip to Bakugous fight

It was now the last round. The two people that made it this far were from 1A.

Surprise surprise. Monoma was at his rambling again. "Those two are losers. I bet they will fry each other up until their both dead. Those 1A bastards should have gotten me instead, they are all trash. They can rot in hell. They always are the stars huh?"

He talked in a scary tone that caused everyone to move away from the boy that looked like he was on crack.

Kendo knocked some sense into him again. She punched him in the gut hard enough to make him throw a coughing fit.

"At least one of the problems is gone now." A voice spoke from beside you.

You tried so hard not to laugh. It was pretty easy since pain and sadness are your oh so favorite emotions to use on a daily basis.

"NOW FOR THE LAST ROUND. KATSUKI BAKUGOU VS. SHOTO TODOROKI!" I hope that's the last shout that will happen. Then again everyone's going to cheer when one of the students win.

You thought sighing. Another thing in his sentence caught your attention. I guess his first name is Katsuki huh. Pretty cool name for such an angry boy.

Your thoughts raced as you looked at his profile picture. His pose and attributes literally just scream die.

One last extremely loud blow of the starting whistle and they were both at it.

The peppermint boy was using ice to block all of Denki's friends attacks.

He was cool under pressure you could say. More strategic uses rather than actually fighting and hitting a punch on his target.

He always kept a very clear distance and blocked the explosions with fancy foot work.

The kid named Bakugou on the other hand was entirely different.

He was going all in. Ride or die. Seriously though he looked like he wanted to kill peppermint boy.

'Bakugou' was throwing astonishing explosions that were very powerful in every way. Trying to block and trap the peppermint boy you assumed.

He was blasting the ground and smoke covered the sky above them. Including the fight scene as well.

An ice wall appeared causing the smoke to float away. More lights and firework sounds kept coming.

The one after the other getting bigger and bigger. Until you noticed something.

The spiky haired boy's palms were getting really red. As if he was having an allergic reaction. But really, he was growing weaker.

Still using his quirk he refused to believe this and kept running to win.

In the end, he did win. But he didn't look like he felt like a winner.  Even more cheers were heard and it was about to burst your eardrums.

Geez people it is really cool but calm down. You bent your head down a little hoping it would adjust and block out some of the noise.

__________________

"THIRD PLACE IS TOKOYAMI!"

"SECOND PLACE IS TODOROKI!"

"FIRST PLACE IS BAKUGOU!"

Present Mic shouted as your class was now on the ground of the arena. First time seeing it in this point of view was amazing for you.

Bakugou caught your attention, again. He was struggling while earning his metal and was wearing a muzzle.

Still to you in your mind you thought.

Why does he still look so hot?