⚡Fantasy AU: (Y/N) Story⚡

Start from the beginning

Denki placed a bunch of flowers that were formed in a circle. My interest peaked. I loved flowers, but wont they die without water?

"What is that?"

"You dumbass wont you get in trouble if the king finds out you took something from him?"

"That dipshit is so rich what is some flowers gonna do?"

I sweat dropped, these people were....

Um..

Interesting to say the least.

"Also it's a flower crown! I heard the kings daughters would make them for kids."

"Cool"

"Mina! Get over here you should be running the shop!"

"Oh damn... I don't think I'd be seen by my mom... anyway I'll see you guys later!"

They both nodded before sero got up as well.

"Sorry I should go back too... my mentor would be pissed if the swords didnt get finished by tonight"

As they walked away, I got up as well. But before i could walk away, an arm grabbed me.

Denkis electric eyes pierced into mine. "Hey so I got a question"

"Umm okay?"

"Mina must have talked to you about The outside, and I was wondering... wanna come with me tonight to go explore it?"

"Denki... you could get in so much trouble"

"I know but imagine the field of flowers and seeing the stars... it would be so peaceful with just the two of us!"

"It sounds tempting"

"We only live once... come on I'll walk you home so I know where to pick you up tonight"

"Umm okay, are you sure you want to do this?"

"I've been waiting for years to see what's on the other side of this wall"

You nodded. This is likely one of the worst idea you could be getting yourself into but...

Maybe denki is right. We only live once, I'm not a king or rich. What do I have to lose?

"Okay so I'll knock quietly on your window tonight. Come out and I know a way we can sneak out without being seen"

You smiled and waved goodbye. You were shaking, you couldn't tell if it was nervousness or excitement.

You walked back into your store to see your mother talking to a customer again. This time her hair was blonde and her eyes were a sky blue.

"This place smells bad."

"Neito if you dont shut your mouth I'm not letting you have any food tonight!"

I heard a groan.

I raised an eyebrow, it was probably a rich child. They were always spoiled and egotistic.

"Oh can I buy this"

I turned to see a string bean blonde haired kid. His eyes were blue, a compete replica of his mom... but with added the attitude.

But then I realized what he was pointing at. Which was me.

The fuck you say to me your little shit

Anyway um

"Excuse me?"

"Ahahhahahah"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"(Y/N)!"

"MOM HE ASKED IF I WAS FOR SALE!"