💗Nastuo X Reader X Shoto💗

Scenario:
You and and the Todoroki family have been close since you were young. You moved to America, after a few years you and the Todoroki family finally are each other again.

--Flashback--
Shoto: 6
Natsuo: 9
Fuyumi: 11
(Y/N): 10

"Hey give that back!" I shouted. Natsuo took off with the book me and Shoto were reading. Shoto was very closed off, but Fuyumi told me that Shoto has always been like that.Natsuo was the opposite of shoto, loud, funny, and silly.

I grabbed the book back from natsuo and shamed him for taking it away. I turned away to go back to reading but met face first with the floor.

My nose felt like it was burning, it stung. A lot. I felt tears well up in my eyes, I looked back to see natsuo giggling.

Natsuo took off again, and Fuyumi was in her room. I tried to brush the tears away but before I could two eyes meet with mine, filled to the brim with curiosity and worry.

"Are you okay?" Shoto whispered.

"Fine thank you"

Shoto stood up and pulled me up, I stood next to him and we walking into the kitchen. He never let go of my hand and was squeezing my body close to his.

As we got some snacks we headed towards Shotos room and sat on the floor.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you gonna leave?"

"No... why?"

"Because I don't want you to leave"

××××

That was such bullshit.

I am 20 now, that was 13 years ago and now I'm going back to japan. I wonder how the Todorokis are doing...

I've unpacked all my clothing and unnecessary items into my house.

But there's something missing....

My succulents!

I grabbed my keys and got in my car so I could go to the nearest plant store to get some plants.

I got to the store and found some really pretty ones. But then I saw them.

Fuyumi was holding flowers of all kinds, her eyes filled to the brim with interest and curiosity as she wavered from plant to plant.

I sighed, I remember when me and Fuyumi would talk about how our life was going. She would sneak out of her rooms and meet me at the park. We would gaze at stars, and it always was so calming to see.

But that was years ago, people change, relationships change. I grabbed the bear paw and the aloe vera plant and turned around.

"Woah did you know that they sold like 5 types of chocolates here?"

I knew that voice as well. Natsuo, clearly his voice got deeper, but he was still the same childish person as he always was.