🌊Sero & Kiri: Ending 1 🌊

Published: April 2nd, 2020
Edited:X
Word count: 648

(A/N) When  background episode for Kirishima came out I sobbed so much.

------- Kirishimas Ending ------

I headed out the door, the cool air felt nice, but I still felt sick.

I kept walking, then I lifted my head and saw a familiar red head ahead of me.

I sighed, I bet Mina is with him or something.

Since kiri was facing away from me, I decided it would be best to avoid him, I started to turn around and started to walk in the opposite direction.

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

Damn it

I turned around and put a smile on my face, he ran over next to me. "Hey! I haven't seen you in forever"

"Yeah I guess"

I turned my head to look at him, he had such a dull look on his face. He had that same look in his eyes when me and him talked about being heros, he told me that he didn't feel like he was strong enough to be a hero.

"You okay?"

He still stared at the ground, "yeah, I guess it just sucks that we are kinda drifting apart."

"Oh"

I didn't know how to respond to that. I drifted because it hurt seeing him with someone else, and completely ignoring you.

The silence between the two of us was growing heavily. And the tension was even heavier.

"Why did you leave me behind?"

I felt like a punch was thrown into your stomach. My face paled again, I cant tell him the truth, it would hurt him too much.

"I guess were growing up?"

"You think I'm going to believe that?"

I looked over, his sorrowful eyes were staring into mine. 

"Fine, Kiri, I drifted because you seem a lot happier with Mina. Not to mention Me and Sero were growing closer."

I heard his breathing became more irregular. I looked over to see his face, tear were streaming down his face. I felt my eyes widen.

"Kiri!"

"I understand, I leave you alone"

As he turned around i I grabbed his hand. And pulled him into me.
"Kiri…."

"...."

I sighed, you pulled him along with you, dragging him to you house.

As I entered my house, my parents were on the couch. But because they knew Kiri well, so they didn't mind him being in your room.

I pushed him into your bed, he sat up to look at you. "Kiri, if you wanna be friends again, it's possible. But we need to work this out." 

▪︎▪︎Kirishima's POV▪︎▪︎

"Kiri, if you wanna be friends again, it's possible. But we need to work this out"

Friends?

I felt my heart ache again. She wants to be just friends. I should have known 

"Kiri?"

"Yeah?"

"You are still acting as if something is wrong, You do wanna become friends again right?"

"No, I don't wanna be friends"

"Oh"

"(Y-N) I really wanna be more than friends. I felt like this since we were kids, and-" I sighed "it just sucks seeing you with someone else. You weren't even affected by me being gone."

Her face was flushed, I felt my heart pound.

I looked at her bed but then I felt something on me. 

(Y/N) was in my lap, she hugged me, her warmth felt so.. good. As she lead back to look at me, her eyes were glossy. Her smile that I haven't seen I ages, I leaned in and kissed her.

It was so sweet, just like I saw in the cheesy princess and prince cartoons we used to watch when we were young.

We pulled away and our breathing was heavy, my heart was pound even harder. I wrapped my arms around her, I drifted into sleep.

No ones POV

(Mothers/ Name) started to walk upstairs to (Y/N)s room. I turned the door knob, I saw them together, laying in a bed. I chuckled, and shut the door. I knew they were gonna end up together one way or another.