𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒎𝒂𝒖༉

❛Name : : Aphmau - Jess ❀࿔
❛Where are they from? : : YouTube ❀࿔
❛Ultimate : : Ultimate Roleplayer ❀࿔
❛Accused Or Killer? : : Accused ❀࿔
❛Who was killed? : : TheDragonHat ❀࿔

──────────── ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Execution OO1 ›› Mystreet S.7

Jess is sitting in her video making room, YouTube on the three computers in front of her. Every computer has the comment section shown, every comment saying "Where's Mystreet Season 7?!" Or "We want a Mystreet Season 7!"

Jess heard some banging, and looks over to the glass doors. Monokumas are banging on the doors, yelling and screaming angrily. In a panic, Jess gets off her chair and runs out the back door. She finds herself in the beach house.

A slash is sent at her chest, creating a deep gash through her stomach and lower chest. Then, the scene changes to a cave, and a laser—like beam is shit through her chest, barely missing her heart. And finally, she is in a black void with white platforms, and a Monokuma dressed as the jelly monster runs after her.

Jess weakly runs away, remembering these horrible deaths of characters from MS S.6 and sobbing. Jess trips over what seems to be purple goo, and falls off the white platform into the dark void, the last thing she hears being; " You failed your subscribers  "