The Game (5)

San and I finished my homework and we had a hour and a half till the game. 

"San can you help me pick an outfit out?" san smiles brightly.

"Of course!" San walks to my closet and went threw my clothes. 

Timeskip.

"MOM WE ARE GOING TO A SOCCOR GAME AT SCHOOL. ILL BE BACK LATER!!!" i shout and left. I climb into San's car. 

"Soo.. are we gonna sit together?" i tense up.

"umm what about Yunho, and Mingi?" San buckles up and buckles me. i felt strange.

"Sure..," He drove off. soon enough we arrived. I see Hongjoong in the distance in the bleachers. I hide behind san but Hongjoong had already seen me he was running over to me. 

"Common come sit with me, your friends can come!" I smile as Mingi and Yunho pop out of nowhere and agree.

"Y/N!!" Yeosang was rushing over to me. He looked so happy.

"You guys go ahead, ill catch up!" my friends went with Hongjoong.

"I'm so glad you came!" Yeosang says practically jumping up and down. I giggle. "You'll cheer for me right?"

"Sure." I secretly want to cheer for the café boy. He ran off and i run up the bleachers to my friends. The game starts and all the players enter the field. I spot The boy and he looked so cute. The game starts and continues well.

"Hey guys so Yeosang asked me here and if i could cheer for him so can you help me cheer for him?" The boys nod.

"1,2,3 GO YEOSANG!!!" Yeosang glances over and his ears go red. He was distracted and he got hit in the head. i ran down the bleachers.

"Y/N Wait!!" Yunho yells chasing me. I run out onto the felid in a panic. The game stops. Yeosang had passed out. I squat down next to Yeosang and i pull him up, but he is to heavy. But then he got lighter, that's when i realized The café boy helping me carry Yeosang. I set Yeosang down on the bleachers infront.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The café boy asks.

"NO! I'm new i just met him yesterday." He nods.

"I'm Choi Jongho, I'm going to transfer to this school tomorrow." He holds his hand out. 'Yunho and Mingi were right' 

"Oh I'm Kim Y/n." I shake his hand. He smiles at me.

"Can you wait for me after the game? i wanna talk." he offers i nod. I sit with Yeosang who is now awake and confused.

"What happened?" I pat his back.

"you got hit in the head and passed out." I explain. 

"Oh." The Café boy runs back to his team and i sat with Yeosang until he was okay.

After the Game.

I waited by the bleachers for the café boy, Soon enough he ran over to me. 

"Hey so umm, could i get your number?" He asked holding his phone out. "I'd like to get coffee with you sometime." I smile and type my number into his phone. 

"Well i have to go, but i guess ill see you around school tomorrow!" I say while handing his phone to him. He smiles and nods. I run back over to my friends. Mingi gives me a playful look and nudges me while giggling. 

"Shush" I say while blushing. Mingi chuckles. 

"Want me to take you home?" Yunho offers and i nod, San had already left so i decided to go with Yunho instead. 

Author Note

I'm sorry for not posting but i was busy, BUT!! Enjoy this chapter!!!