Drama (4)

Waking up in the morning is the worst, especially waking up to my brother pounding on my door. I glance at the time. 'At least I am up early?

"Yeah yeah I'm up!!"

I sat up and rolled off my bed and I land on the floor. "Ow!" I groan while rubbing my back. Standing up I feel light headed, The light coming in from my blinds soon went out as my iron deficiency decided to mess with me. So like a blindfold was draped around my head every thing flickered black. Although I'm still conscious, it feels like I have no control over my body. I hold onto the edge of my bed as I felt like everything is spinning, my legs shake. But within a few seconds the light fills my eyes again and standing up straight I feel nauseous for a second.      'Jeez rough waking up' 

Walking to my bathroom I get into the shower, and for a good 3 minutes I just stand there, trying to fully wake up. And then I wash up. Getting out I blow dry my hair, staring at myself in the mirror as my hair flies around my head. Once it was dry I pulled it back into a ponytail. I get dressed. 

Not long after I was completely ready. I double check my homework and put it inside my backpack. I grab my phone and throw my bag over my shoulder. I slouch down the stairs. Wonpil pats the seat next to him. I dug into my pancakes. As I check my messages.

Texts.

San: good morning Y/n I'll see you at school.

Next text

Yunho: don't forget the bus comes at 7:06.

Next text.

Jae: have a good day bestie!❤️

Texts end

I stood up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I grab my lunch and me and my brother approached the bus stop. Yunho waves me over. 

"Is this our neighbor?" Wonpil asked referring to Yunho. I nod.  The bus pulls up. I sit next to Yunho again.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask Yunho. 

"Yes, are you ready to see Jongho play today?" Yunho interrogated in a joking manner. 

"I don't know I'm more worried about Seeing Wooyoung at the moment." I answer honestly. Yunho pats my back as we get off the bus. Mingi runs up to us with a worried look.

"I think Hongjoong is fond of you, he told Seonghwa about you." I cursed under my breath. I kept my head down. I open my locker and i hear someone slam themselves against the locker next to me. It was Hongjoong.  'shit' Its my 2nd day here and I'm already dragged into drama. I slowly close my locker and stood face to face with Hongjoong.

"Hey, wanna sit with me at lunch?" Hongjoong asked kindly. I saw a tall boy in the back of the hallway, the boy winks at me. I scoff. Hongjoong waited patiently for my answer. My eyes flicker to the side a crowd had formed. Yunho bitterly smiled at me. The whispers from the students drove me off the edge. I ran through the crowd. A hand grabbed my wrist. I was pulled face to face with the boy who winked at me. 

"Where are you going you didn't answer My friend Hongjoong." 'Ahh so this is Seonghwa'  I face Hongjoong.

"I'm Really sorry Hongjoong, I'm sitting with my friends today." Hongjoong smiles.

"No its alright, Seonghwa let her go." Seonghwa lets my wrist go and I run off to class. I collapse into my chair, while gasping for air. I tense up realizing Wooyoung was next to me. I turn to him. he had a little cut on his left cheek, but nothing awful.

"What's wrong with you?" Wooyoung asked giggling loudly. 

"Nothing, what happened to you?" His face gets dark.

"Me and my friend fought, I'm fine though." I pull my book out and payed attention. 

Lunch rolls around. I run up to Mingi and Yunho.

"Why didn't you sit with Hongjoong?" Mingi asked.

"Cause i wanted to sit with you two!" Yunho smiles.  I felt a arm around my shoulder. A presence appears on my left. Its San.

"Hey, cutie can i sit with you?" I froze when i saw his face.

"Of course." he places a hand on my waist. 

"So, I am San you two are?" san asks.

"I am Yunho, this is Mingi." San nods. San's hand rests on my thigh. Yunho eyes me.

"So are you excited to see coffee boy?" I swatted Sans Hand away. 

"Which one?" I ask. San eyes me looking upset.

"Jongho silly!" I giggled. SAN's hand squeezes my thigh. 

"Who's Jongho?" San asks while he clenches his jaw. 

"No one-." 

"The guy she thinks is cute." I wack mingi in the head. "What?" I giggled. SAN's fingers started to bruise my thigh. 

"Ahh," San lets go. 

"Who is he?" San spits out.

"A boy from the café we go to, he is on the other schools soccer team." San rolls his eyes. I look at San he looks jealous.

"Am I not cute?" San asks. I freeze. Oh no does San like me?

"Your cute too!" I say smiling ruffling his hair. His dimples appeared. I smile like an idiot, I'm a sucker for dimples. And SAN's are adorable. San hugs my waist. I blush.

"So are you excited or?" I look at Yunho.

"I guess? Who is on our soccer team?" I ask. 

"Wooyoung, Seonghwa and Yeosang. I was gonna join but I was scared to be on a team with Seonghwa." Yunho explains. 'Yeosang?'

"Who is Yeosang, I mean like he sits next to me in one of my classes but he doesn't talk." 

"He is quiet, he doesn't talk much but he is best friends with Wooyoung." San states. I look at him weird. 

"What I'm Wooyoung's friend so I know." San answers. I nod understandingly. The Bell rings. San pulls me to class.

"Your friends are nice." San praised. He opens the classroom door for me and we go inside. "So wanna sit together at the game?" He asked.

"I don't know yet, I'll think about it."

"Oh do you need help with the math homework, I can help you!" I nod. I sit down next to Yeosang. Yeosang flashed me a quick smile. I pull my books out and class started. Class went by slowly.. I notice a note on my desk. I open it and read. 'Hey I'm note boy. My name is Yeosang. Do you want to go to my game tonight?'  I smile. I wrote back and said sure. Class ends and I pack up and go to my next class.

In this class was Mingi and Hongjoong. I sat at my seat which is next to Hongjoong's which made it awkward. 

"Sorry about Seonghwa.." Hongjoong whispers during class. 

"It's fine, now let's pay attention" I say. Time went by fast and I waited outside for the bus but....San caught me first. 

"Can I drive you home, plus aren't we gonna study math?" San offers. 

"Sure, let me tell Yunho I'm going with you." He nods and I ran over to Yunho and told him. I ran back over to San and I plop into his nice car. I told San wear to go and we arrived at my house. I got out and lead San to the door. 

"MOM IM HOME!" I came in and San followed. My mom came to greet me and smiled at San. 

"Is this your boyfriend?" My mom asked.

"What no! He's here to help me with my homework." My mom nods and I lead San to my room. San jumps onto my bed. "Hey no we are gonna work!" He giggled. 

" Your room is nice, so anyway let's get started."

Author Note

Sorry for abandoning this story for a while, I have school work and i also had writer's block for my other story and i wanted to post a chapter for that first, But i hope you guys enjoy!! I love you all, STAY SAFE AND WASH YOUR HANDS!!!