Café (3)

A knock on the front door and my brother ran to it. 

"Y/n two boys are here!" I scrambled down the stairs and push Wonpil out of the way. Mingi giggles. 

"I'm ready to go, Wonpil tell mom I'm hanging out with my new friends." Wonpil runs off. I follow Mingi and Yunho they had called a taxi. We climbed into the taxi. Yunho told the driver we're to go while I was admiring the view from the window. 

"The café is really nice, you'll like it." Mingi reassures. Soon enough the taxi pulls over and we hop out. Yunho leads me inside the café. It's beautiful!  There isn't that many customers, about maybe 5? Yunho, Mingi and I sit at a table in the middle of the café. A short boy approaches our table. 

"Hello, what can I get you?" Mingi and Yunho order and the spot was on me. 

"I'll take a Americanio please." The boy writes our orders down and he walks off to go make them. 

"That's Kim Hongjoong, he's a senior at our school, I hear he's fairly close with Seonghwa." Mingi explains. I studied the figure of the boy. 'He looks too friendly to be friends with a player like Seonghwa.'   Hongjoong approaches us once more this time with our drinks.

"Oh are you new, I haven't seen you around before." Hongjoong asked like he was perplexed. Yunho gave Hongjoong a strange look. 

"Yes I am new, I'm Kim Y/n." Hongjoong smiles.

"Nice to meet you I'm Kim Hongjoong, hello again Mingi and Yunho." Mingi looked at me like he was gonna jump out a window. Yunho waved to Hongjoong and Hongjoong walked off. 

"That is soo weird!" I nod,. I continued to drink and talk with My new friends when the bell from the door rings, in came a average height boy with dark brown hair and fair pale skin. He looked like he came out of a drama. I gawked at his beauty. He went straight to a table in the back of the café. I shot Mingi and Yunho a look of interest.

"That's, Choi Jongho he's a regular customer. He goes to the school across town, but I heard that he's soo smart that the work there is too easy for him and that he's going to exchange school to ours." I admired the boy. 

"He is also on the soccer team and his school goes against ours tomorrow." Yunho added like it wasn't a big deal. 

"Yah know he's kinda cute." Mingi hits my head. "What was that for!?" Mingi looks at me with a strange smile. 

"You better be careful, if any of the boys at school find out they are gonna be all over you, especially Seonghwa."

"Why?" I sip on my coffee.

"Cause, they like girls who are hard to get." Yunho interrupts Mingi. 

"Great, but I'm already h-." I was cut off by my phone ringing.

On call.

Mom: sweetheart it's dinner, it's time to come home.

Y/n: alright.

Call ends. 

"Guys I got to go, I'll see you on the bus tomorrow!" I stood up and ran out the door. I got a taxi and got a ride home. I burst through the front door and see my family eating dinner. I sit down. 

"Who were those guys?" Wonpil asked in a teasing manner. 

"My new friends, actually one of them lives infront of us." I explain, while chugging my water down. 

"That's great sweetie." My Dad says. I nod. The rest of dinner was quiet. Once I finished my dinner I headed to my room. I entered the shower. The hot water spills down my back. I start to relax. I finish washing up and I get out and wash my face. I open my phone up and see a text.

Texts.

???: hey is this Y/n?

 Y/n: yes who's asking?

???:it's San! 

 Y/n: oh hey, what's up? 

San: just getting ready for bed. 

 Y/n: same.

San: sleep well, I'll see you tomorrow! 

 Y/n: night. 

Texts end.

I climb into bed and drift to sleep, with the thought of The cute café boy.

Author Note

Hello, my fellow atiny. I hope you enjoy this book as much as my other book.

 I hope you enjoy this book as much as my other book