Smiling, Luke walked over to the embarrassed boy on the bed, slowly taking the dildo from his hand and placing it back in the box with all of the other toys.

Percy still looked too embarrassed to say anything so Luke gently pushed his boyfriend until he was lying on his back with Luke between his legs.

"What were you doing, mhmm? You been playing with yourself whilst I was gone?"

All Percy could do was nod seeing as the only speech he managed to get out was a weak 'nghh'.

Luke couldn't stop the swell of pride he received at Percy's lack of words. He'd caused this boy's embarrassment and he loved it.

Smirking, Luke leaned down to whisper into Percy ear, loving the way the boy shivered beneath him.

"How about I give you the real thing, yeah? Or would you rather have your fun with that piece of plastic over there?" As he said it, Luke tilted his head in the direction of the dildo he'd just put away.

Percy mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like 'it's not plastic' before sighing and telling Luke he wanted the real thing.

"The only reason I had to use the piece of plastic was because the real thing wasn't here."

Smiling, Luke leaned down to kiss away the pout on his boyfriend's lips.

Reluctantly, Luke reached down to pull off his boyfriend's panties, wishing they could stay on for longer.

Seeing the reluctantcy Luke seemed to have whilst removing the panties, Percy blushed.

"I... I have more, don't worry. That's not... that's not the only thing I have either."

By the blush on his boyfriend's face, Luke was pretty sure he knew what he meant.

Reaching for the lube, Luke was confused when he felt Percy's hand wrap around his wrist.

Luke turned to look at him only to find Percy looking away from him.

" 'm already stretched."

Blinking confused, Luke circled his finger around Percy hole only to find a blue buttplug already there.

Grinning, Luke leaned up to whisper in Percy's ear once more.

"You just couldn't help yourself could you?"

Luke gently nibbled on Percy's earlobe, eliciting a wonton moan from the boy beneath him.

Luke gently removed the plug, slipping a finger in with ease.

"Please. Please Luke. Missed you. Missed you so much. Wasn't the same without you. Need you."

Luke groaned, watching Percy beg underneath him, in nothing but Luke's hoodie and knee high socks was so hot.

Removing his finger, Luke got up off of the bed and started undressing, feeling Percy's eyes on him the whole time.

Climbing back on the bed once he was done, Luke reached for the bottle of lube that lay forgotten on the bed.

Lubing up his dick, Luke turned to look Percy in the eyes.

Percy was panting, eyes half-lid, unsure whether to start begging or to just shove Luke down on the bed and take control.

He decided he didn't have to choose when Luke slowly eased his dick into Percy's hole, stroking a hand gently over Percy's cheek at the same time.

Luke groaned as he finally bottomed out. Percy was a moaning mess beneath him, looking barely coherent.

Percy whimpered as Luke started thrusting into him.

They continued like that for a while, Luke making long, slow thrusts in and out of Percy that left him begging for more.

"Harder. Please Luke. Faster. Please."

Smiling, Luke leaned down to whisper in Percy's ear once more.

"No. I'm going to make love to you, not fuck you. Can't have you using those toys more than me, yeah? You're mine. I'm not losing you to some stupid toys."

Percy rolled his eyes as Luke kept thrusting into him slowly. What Luke said was sweet, but even Luke had to admit it was cheesy.

"Don't need the toys. They were just a substitute for you. Every time I used them I thought of you. Of you pinning me down, of you pounding into me. Of you taking what you want."

Luke couldn't help it, he came at the picture Percy was painting for him.

Hips stuttering, Luke carefully pulled out, reaching down a hand to jerk Percy off with.

It didn't take too long for Percy to cum. The toys really had only been a substitute for Luke. He'd missed him so much but the toys just didn't compare.

Once Percy had came, Luke flopped down beside him, allowing his boyfriend to cuddle up to his chest.

"Don't think this gets you out of showing me the other things you bought. I demand a show."