chapter 20

Leo POV

I was in a dark place no sky no ground there was nothing just darkness strange people start appearing in front of me they were asking for help and screaming loudly one of them was headless they were all dead ..........but talking they are weird and creepy they were getting close to me I want to go away, but I also want to know why they are screaming? why are they asking for help? Why are they even dead in the first place? Who did this to them?

The more they get close the louder I can hear their pleading for me to help them.

I waited for them to get so close that when they stopped talking and screaming ?! Why?

I asked them who did this to them but they kept quiet

"I will help you just tell me who did this " I said and no one talked

I felt the the world shake around me everything was shaking and I fell into a bottomless scary pit

................

"Huh..huh huh" my body rose and I gasped for air

After five minutes my body stopped shaking I turned my head to see Adam still sleeping

I moved his hand which was wrapping my waist slowly and gently so he won't wake up.

I got out of his room and went to mine as I saw my bed I collapsed on it

So ....all of that was a dream...... these dead people were all just a dream...... it felt so real to be fake.

I think I can't go back to sleep anymore I opened my phone to see that it's still 6:00 am I have to be at school in 8:00

I think I will just take a shower till it's time .

I took off my clothes, fixed the water temperature and hopped in the hot water, although it's summer or let's be more accurate the end of summer but still the hot water is the best to make you forget your bad day and all your problems and tiredness.

I got out and changed into my school clothes I think I have to look great cause this is my first day in high school but....... I wasn't in the mood at all I think I will just were something acceptable.

I wear a black shirt, jeans, white shoes and a bracelet I wasn't so bad neither so good I put my hands through my hair aaaaaand..........done.

done

(

Picture of Leo in his outfit .....he is taller by the way )

I put my notebook , hand free, pencilcase and a new novel in my addidas back bag.