Descriptions- PLEASE READ AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINION

*A/N*

Tell me what y'all think!

...

"Did You Forget?" #1  

Chapter 1 - Some Weird Friends.

I stared at clock, watching as it ticked painfully slow to signal the end of the lesson. Next period is lunch, and I'm deliriously hungry. I never thought holding in my stomach "growls" could make me hungrier than I already am.

When the bell rang, I jumped from my seat, ignoring the stares, and practically sprinted out the classroom. Drake ran after me, shouting, "Oi, Jere, what's the rush?"

Ugh, him again.

"I must eat!" I ran faster.

Drake is such a creep. He follows me around, and I don't think I can get more blunt about not liking him, without hurting his feelings.

"Well, wait for me!" He shouted out, still following me. My God, does this boy ever give up? I finally made it to my locker, shoved my books in, and turned to sprint to the cafeteria. But in front of me when I turned around stood an amused Drake. He smiled at me. "Seriously, Jeremiah? Your that hungry?" Just before I could say something snarky back, my stomach growled.

He laughed out loud, "Your stomach is like a bottomless pit, you know that?" He stood a little too close to me, so I stepped to the side and started walking around him.

I will not be caught with my back to the lockers with Drake in front of me.

This guy really doesn't get the hint that I don't like him.

Drake side stepped in front of me, so that I'd walk right into him. What is wrong with him? I could deal with this some other time, but right now, I'm hungry! 

"Drake! You idiot, I'm hungry!" I tried shoving him to the side but he caught my arm, and smiled sweetly at me in response. 

"Feisty. Just wait for me to put my stuff away, alright? Then we'll go," he rationalized. 

"But when we get there all the good stuff will be gone!" He laughed softly, not letting go of my arm. 

Drake used his other hand to pat the top of my head, then dragged me down the hall to his locker. "I'm letting you go. You won't run, will you?" 

I shook my head. He let go, that idiot. "See you later, sucker!" I ran as fast as I could to the Caf, putting up my middle finger up behind me, just for him. I could hear laughter behind me, a locker slammed and then footsteps following me.

Finally! The lunch room! Thank God. My stomach is literally eating itself, I'm so hungry. I could see Keith, my best friend, in the lunch line and made my way over to him.

"Hey Jere. Where were you?" Keith said, slapping me five, and glaring at the girl in front of us for grumbling about not cutting. 

"Drake issues. Here he comes, act natural." Drake spotted us, and looked like he was making his way over. Keith laughed, then grabbed me to bury his face into he crook of my neck, breathing deeply. I got some weird friends, dude. 

"Keith." Drake frowned at Keith. I don't know what it is, but he really doesn't like Keith. Of course, that does not stop him from trying to befriend me every day. 

"Drake." Keith said in response. I laughed at the two of them, grabbing a tray, and getting enough food to feed the state. 

"Hey Jeremiah, save some for the rest of us." Drake said, putting his hand on the small of my back. I raise my eyebrow at him. What the hell? When did he get there? And why is his hand there?