"Ok let Dr.Cabello help you with your wounds." She tried to say with an english accent as she held her head up high. I couldn't help but giggle at her.

"Oh but doctor you wouldn't have to amputate my legs will you?" I said as I brought my hand up to my chest.

"I don't know child. I will have to see once I clean it with rubbing alcohol." I saw her holding the acohol bottle and a cotton ball as she approached me. My eyes went wide.

"I don't think alcohol is needed." I felt myself tense up with every step she took towards me. She giggled.

"Don't worry little girl. Dr.Cabello will give you a lollipop when you are all done." She said with the English accent. She kneeled down in front of me then brought the alcohol absorbed cotton ball close to my leg but before it made contact with my skin I pulled it away.

"I'm being serious. I don't need alcohol. You just need to clean it with water." I tried getting up but she pushed me back down.

"Wait are you serious?" She gave me a confused expression. I nodded my head and she burst out laughing. I crossed my arms and looked down. "Why? Are you scared?"

"I'm scared to feel pain ok. Even if it is a little sting." I admitted. She shook her head and stood up. She sat me down on top of the sink as she placed the cotton ball and alcohol behind me. I heard the water faucet turn on.

"Are you going to clean it with water?" I asked. Instead of answering me she held a cotton ball in front of me. I don't know if it had water or rubbing alcohol.

"Look it's going to sting ok. Just suck it up and stop being such a baby." My eyes went wide once again. Great. Why can't she just clean it with water? She slowly brought the cotton ball to my skin. Before it made contact with me I screamed out in pain. Then I felt her dabbing over my cut.

"It burns." I whined. I shut my eyes closed. She stopped dabbing. I felt her grab my chin and she forced me to look at her. I opened my eyes. She rolled her eyes.

"You have to be kidding me. Why are you crying? It's only water." I felt my cheeks burn up. "I'm only cleaning it out right now. I'm going to put the rubbing alcohol on after." I looked down.

"I guess I may have over exaggerated. It's just I don't know...."

"May have? Ha. You did over exagerate. Seriously Lo stop over thinking. Suck it up. Jeez! Who knew you were such a baby." She rolled her eyes once more. I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Just hurry up." I mumbled.

"I'm not going to help you if you keep pouting." She placed both her hands on the side of my legs and leaned closer with an eyebrow raised.

"Why?" I whispered. I don't know why the hell I whispered but oh well. I can't do anything now.

"It's very distracting." She whispered back. She started leaning in to me. She stopped when our lips were just grazing. This bitch. I grabbed the back of her neck and connected our lips. She didn't hesitate to kiss back. Not long after our tongues got involved. I felt her hands going up and down my sides. We pulled away when our lives were in danger of collapsing from the lack of air. I rested my forehead against hers as I tried to catch my breath. I opened my eyes with a small smile. She pulled away and she smiled back with rosy cheeks. I can only imagine what mine look like. We stayed silent for a few minutes until I spoke up.

"So will you help me now?" She nodded her head and continued to clean out my small cuts. I'm not going to lie, it really did burn when she placed the alcohol filled cotton ball on my wound. She cleaned out the small red drops from the scratch on my stomach last. I kept on fidgeting whenever her hand touched my skin. No words were spoken between the two of us.