Chapter 43

Camilas POV

Two weeks. That's how long Amy has been missing and still we have nothing. The cops questioned me repeatedly since I was the last one to see her but I would tell them the same thing. No one has been the same. We have all been quite around each other now. The girls are constantly trying to entertain themselves so that they won't think of the worst.

  Lauren was surprised when Amy's parents returned home the next day. Since all of our parents are close friends they understand why we have been upset. Niall has been staying at her house hoping that she would walk in one day. Becky on the other hand was a complete mess. She has been more on edge and has had a very sour attitude lately. Austin continually tries to comfort her but she just pushes him away. It upsets her knowing that Amy is missing and they left off on a bad note.

"Alright ladies. I know that Amy's disappearance is a huge shock to all of us and we miss her dearly. I'm not even going to lie, I would do anything to have her next to me right now just so she could annoy me. The police are doing everything they could to try and find her so we kind of just have to keep our hopes up and continue on with our lives. We can't let it affect us so much because there is nothing we could do except to wait for any news." Coach said to us as we were all sitting in the dugout.

"Can't let it affect us?" Lauren said as she stood up. "Our best fucking friend has been missing for two fucking weeks! How could we not be affected when she was always around us to make us laugh!? It's not the same without her and you know that!"

"Of course I know that Lauren. But you have to understand that you can't sit around and do nothing with your life." Jennifer said as she gave us a sympathetic smile.

"She's right Laur." Becky suddenly spoke up. Everyone turned to face her. "We have to get on with our lives and just hope for the better." With that said Becky stood up and left.

"Girls, practice is cancelled. Take today off and be back on Monday. I understand that it's a difficult time, but it's not going to help if you just sit around and do nothing." Coach grabbed the clipboard and left the dugout. We sat there in silence until Ally spoke up.

"Do you want to come over to my house so we could have a movie night?"

"Sure." Dinah mumbled before standing up. I reached out and grabbed Lauren's hand.

"Come on babe. A movie night with them seems nice for today." I helped her up and we looked at the others.

"Well I came to school with Dinah so I guess i'm going." Olivia said and Zendaya agreed.

"We're going to grab a few things from our house first. So we'll just meet you there okay." I informed them.

"Oh, i'll go with you. My dad has some package thing that I need to give to papa J." Dinah said as we started walking to the cars. "Here Zendaya." Dinah handed Zendaya her keys. "You better not crash my car." Dinah went to her trunk and took out a small box.

"Alright, who's going with who?" Zendaya questioned.

"Just me." Olivia said as she entered the car.

"What about you Alyssa?" I questioned the girl.

"I'm going with Normani and Ally." She replied. I nodded my head and went over to Lauren's car.

"We'll be right behind you!" Ally shouted to Zendaya before they drove off.

"Off to your house we go." Dinah said as we started to drive off. I took a quick glance at Lauren. She was leaning her head on the window and dozed off. She's been like this everyday. In class she stares at the spot where Amy should be seated and her eyes immediately get watery. I may not have known her for long but I miss her. The thought of something happening to her makes me want to flip over a car. The fact that the cops have nothing to inform us pisses me off. They haven't found her car or anything. The cops asked if she would possibly run away but we all denied that since we know she's better than that.