Chapter 13

Laurens POV

I woke up to something hitting the side of my face. I ignored it and soon fell back asleep. Out of nowhere I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. I opened my eyes startled and brought my hand up to my cheek.

"Lauren get up. You're squishing me." I heard Camila say in a tired voice. It was then that I realized my whole body was on top of her. I groaned not wanting to move. Surprisingly I was actually quite comfortable.

"No i'm actually comfortable." I admitted.

"Well i'm not. Besides it's hot now. " I lazily sat up on her stomach.

"Lauren get off my stomach I can't breathe." She said clearly out of breath. I couldn't help but laugh. I stood up as she sat up. "What time is it?"

I glanced at the clock while rubbing my eye. "It's 7:30." I answered.

"Do we have to clean?"

"No shit. We have to clean everyday." I mumbled and walked to the bathroom.

When I got out Camila was looking through a bag that was on the nightstand.

"Is that the chinese food?" I asked.

"Yeah but I don't want you to eat it anymore." She responded.

"And why not? You bought it for me." I quickly took it out of her hands and walked to the kitchen. I took the small boxes out and put them in the microwave. I looked at the chopsticks. I guess I can learn how to use them. I looked up to see Camila smiling.

"I'm telling you now don't eat the food." She said leaning against the counter next to me.

"Just because you want some doesn't mean i'm giving you any."

"Oh trust me I don't want any. Where is it at anyways." She asked.

"I put it in the microwave to cook." I answered. She looked over at the microwave and started laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't even put start you retard." She said still laughing. Oh shit I forgot. I've been standing here for like five minutes waiting for the beeping noise. I felt my cheeks burn of embarrassment.

"Whatever." I mumbled as I walked past her and pressed start. I turned around to see her reading something from the refrigerator.

"What is that?" I asked.

"A note. It says, ' Goodmorning girls. Lauren, your father and I wont be home today because we are going to a small business meeting. We will be back by Sunday tops. If you girls get hungry we left money on the kitchen table. It should be enough for the week. Please don't destroy the house while we are gone.' So I guess were going to be home alone huh." She said walking towards the dining room.

"How much did they leave?" I asked.

She came back holding money in her hand. "Three hundred."

"I'm throwing a party friday." I said as the beeper sound came on. I turned around and took out the containers.

"Lauren I don't think that's a good idea." She said as she placed the money on the counter.

"Why not?"

"Your parents said to not destroy the house." I placed the containers next to the money and opened them up while staring at her.

"Oh come on." I groaned. "You can actually help me throw the damn party if you want, you know since you will be here anyways." She looked at the floor as she considered my offer.