"Owww. Lauren what the....." I cut her off by throwing the ice inside her shirt so it would go down her back. Her shirt was still wet so it was skin tight against her body which only held the ice in place. I started laughing when she squealed before standing up and struggled to remove the ice from her warm skin.

"You're dead Jaurebitch!" She shouted. I hadn't even realized that she had managed to remove the ice. I ran inside with her right at my tail.

"Get out of the bathroom!" She yelled while pounding on the door. I was leaning on the door and trying to catch my breath. She might be mad but at least i'm not bored anymore. I started to laugh at the thought. "I swear i'm not going to kill you. Just open the door."

"I'm not stupid Camila. I know you're going to hurt me." I said through the door.

"No i'm not." How dumb does she think I am? I looked around and saw my cup that I use to rinse my mouth with. I smiled as I grabbed it and filled it with water. I unlocked the door and ran into the shower so I can hide behind the curtain. I heard the door being shoved open.

"Lauren where the fuck are you?" I knew she was pissed by the way she talked. I heard footsteps getting closer to me. Right when I saw the shower curtain open I threw the water at her and ran out.

"SERIOUSLY!" I heard her shout. I was laughing while she chased me down the stairs. Out of nowhere I felt her jump on top of me, which caused me to go flying down the last few steps. I groaned as the pain rushed through me. She sat on my butt and held my hands behind my back. I would have tried to get out of her grip but my body hurt from the sudden trip I decided to take because of Camila.

"God damn it Lauren." She said breathlessly. "You really have some fucking nerve." I just groaned. She held onto both of my wrist with one hand while the other gripped onto my hair. She pulled on it and she brought her lips to my ear before she whispered.

"I would've hurt you before but for some strange reason I can't bring myself to it anymore." She released my hair and stood up just as the doorbell rung. I just layed there, on the floor, as I watched her approach the door.

"Oh umm hello Camila." I heard a deep voice say with an accent. I immediately sat up.

"Oh hey you." Camila responded. I stood up and hid behind the staircase wall. I poked my head out so I was able to see her figure standing with the door slightly opened. Through the small crack I was able to see Harry standing there. I wonder what he's doing here.

"Is Lauren here?" He questioned. He's here for me? Why if he totally dissed me at the party?

"She is actually but she is currently not available because it's her shower time. You should probably call her later or something. Bye." With that said she shut the door in his face. When she turned around she started mumbling something that I wasn't able to comprehend. When she noticed me she smiled. I walked into the hallway and peeked out the window beside the door. Harry was walking away towards a car. I turned around to see Camila staring at me with a frown.

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry. Well kind of. Part of me is saying that you deserved it." She gestured toward my body. I looked down and it was then that I noticed the scrapes on my knees and the red mark that ran across my belly. "You're so stupid you know that."

"How? You're the one who totally jumped me. Not only did you jump me but you hurt me to. Now I am in pain." I then noticed some blood starting to appear on my knees.

"Come. I'll help you get cleaned up." She grabbed my arm and led me to my bathroom. She forcefully sat me on the toilet and patted my head before going into the cabinet behind the mirror.