"Oh dear, that means I'm kissing her tonight!" was allem which escaped his lips but Diana's gaze lightened up.

"This could be a good opportunity for us to find the light of hope!"

Now it was Mamoru who eyed the little cat critically.

"Why should there be any probability to find the Star Seed there, please?"

Diana opened her super mini computer again, entered a few information and finally turned back to him with a triumphantly grin on her face.

"Because my computer says so."

Before Mamoru could reply anything to her, the door to the bedroom was pushed open and a transformed Usagi entered with a quite unhappy expression on her face.

"This is not fair!" She sniffed "Tonight there will be shown this lovely crown treasure of princess D and everyone is going apart from me."

Diana had been quite capable in terms of learning about the past and gladly knew what she had to say on behalf of her mother Luna when she said

"Perhaps it is worth it having a closer look at it concerning your mission?"

Usagi's nodded eagerly and mischievously she pulled out her transformation pen.

The next minute Mamoru was reminded of this special scene he shared with his beloved moon princess not that long ago and was simply amazed of how beautiful she looked in this breath taking dress.

"What do you think? Don't I look like a proper princess?" She asked cheekily the cat and her soulmate.

Mamoru gulped before he was able to reply to her

"Yeah, well...you do look...nice." He managed to speak but had to smirk when he saw Usagi spinning around in utter delight.

"I'm going to the embassy, I'm going to the embassy, lalalalala!"

A few hours later, she put her words into action and said goodbye to Diana and Mamoru.

"So, Ikuko and I will babysit Kousagi, you can go as well." Diana said to Mamoru who was still standing in the door frame and gazed after Usagi intensively.

"I don't have a clue how I shall go there. I cannot pop up as a second Tuxedo Kamen." He spoke while he narrowed his eyes to the little white cat face ball in his hands.

"Then go as your other secret identity." The grey feline suggested and threw up the magical ball by crying out loud

"Artemis T, transform!"

Instead of his favorite casual outfit, he now wore a traditional white middle eastern style clothing, added with a white cape and an Arabian head covering in the same colour. Even the region of his mouth was covered with the white fabric.

"This could work" He mumbled through his face mask and locked eyes with with Diana "but I still think this is a stupid idea!"

When he arrived at the embassy; he had to face the exact problem he did once when he was standing before this ominous bloke in the cabin who was in charge of checking the guest list.

Right in the moment he wanted to take a step closer to the entrance, he saw his past self disguised as Tuxedo Kamen walking towards cabin guy.

Without hesitation, Mamoru settled himself directly behind a young woman which looked quite familiar to him. It was the one who sold him the magic mask in the costume rental shop and exactly the person who made it possible for him once to get into the embassy by shouting the following to the man in the cabin.