Nope. You Saw Correctly. I Need You To Go Into The Living Room and Take A Picture Of The Writing On The Wall. Do Not Get Distracted and Look At ANYTHING Else. Do You Understand Me?

I. . . Understand. . .

With every click of the keys, I kept shaking. My whole being thought I was going to die. I sat back in the chair and picked up the camera. I looked at the buttons again and thought which one I'd need to press to take the picture and then the computer started writing once again. . .

Red Button. Not Black. Sorry Should I Have Mentioned That Earlier?

Yeah, you could have mentiooned it a bit earlier. That would have made it easier to do my job.

I pulled one of those faces where you just want to go "UGHH" and strom upstairs, like any teenager would do. I came to my senses, got up and started to walk towards the door when I heard the computer beep. I turned round and the white writing appeared again:

Rememeber, In and Out. No Wasting Time In There, Your Life Depends On It. Oh, Could You Put The Camera On The Coffee Table Infront Of The Television Once You're Done With It? Thanks

We call it a "T.V" just saying...

Just.Go.Already.

I tutted and walked out the door. I paused at the door to the living room. My livign room used to have plain white walls. I remember painting it when I was younger with my Dad but I can't rememeber why. We used to have nice blue walls but all I can remember is having to paint the room white. When you walk into the room; right infront of you is the big glass doors, to the left is a long white sofa, on the opposite wall is the T.V and just infront of the T.V is a small coffee table with a white runner and a clear vase with one white and one black rose. I guess thats the coffee table it meant.

Well my living room deffinately didn't look like that anymore. The long white sofa was standing upright, just infront of the door. Great. There was a small gap between the sofa and the doorframe, I think I'd just manage to get through if I breathed in, it's not exactly a big gap. I sucked in my stomach and wiggled through, what I saw next took my breath away and not in a good way.

The T.V screen was broken; like someone had punched it, cracks echoed from the hole in the middle of the screen. Stuffing and springs were all over the floor, I turned back to see massive holes ripped out of the sofa blocking the entrance, there was also glass from the T.V screen I guessed, I had to be careful where I put my feet. The only thing untouched in the whole room was the coffee table with the clear vase and the flowers. Where the sofa used to be, on the wall was a message in blood, I went up to it and studied it. My foot hit something metal before I could reach the wall, I looked down to see the paint tin on the floor oozing paint from small holes scattered around it. I looked up at the wall again and realised that it was written in the red paint I got earlier, I tryed to read the message but it wasn't completed. I looked at the end and saw that the letters were still forming on the wall like they were still being written. I was right, the message was still being written, I watched while the letters wrote themselves.

When the message was finished writing I saw what it said:

SHE HAS BEEN TAKEN

Beside the message was a face. A face made of shapes. There were 2 small circles for eyes, they were empty and dead, the face had no mouth it only had eyes. Underneath the right eye was a tear, the face was crying blood. Then the past came flooding back.

Mummy and Daddy turned on the light in our cellar. Our little hiding spot. The loud noises upstairs had stopped and Daddy thought it would be okay to go back upstairs. We went up the narrow, small steps leading into the kitchen. We found the kitchen as we had left it when the men raided the house. The hall was an entirely different matter, the front door was hanging off it's hinges and there was paper from the study everywhere, all over the floor and flying up the walls.

Daddy walked down the hall till he got to the living room. He turned to face Mummy, the expression on his face wasn't the kind of face you want a small child to see, His face was twisted in pain, despair and anger. Mummy saw his face and dropped my hand to go and see what he had seen, soon enough her face was twisted into the same face Daddy had. I wanted to see as well.

I went to the living room and squeezed through the small gap between the sofa and the doorframe. I was small so I just slid through. Mummy and Daddy called out at me but I ignored her because I HAD to see.

My old living room was trashed. The T.V screen was broken liek someone had punched it, small cracks echoing fromt he hole in the middle. There was stuffing and springs all over the floor, I turned back to see massive holes ripped out of the sofa, glass was everywhere as well, I guess that it's from the T.V. I made sure I looked where I was walking. The only thing untouched was the coffee table with the see-through vase and the black and white flowers, alongside the vase was a camera unlike anyother camera I'd ever seen before. There was a polaroid photo sticking out of the camera, I picked it up but it was still developing so I put it in my pocket for later.

On the blue wall behind me was a message saying:

SHE HAS BEEN TAKEN

It had a face next to it. A face made of circles, it had circles for eyes but no mouth. It's eyes were empty and dead. Underneath the right eye was a tear, a tear of blood. The face was crying blood. It was then that I realised that Louise wasn't coming home. A small, hot tear escaped my eye. That was the last tear I ever cryed.

My head swirled back into the present after my memory had faded.I stuck my hand into my pocket and pulled out the polaroid photo I picked up many years ago. I had folded it up so I unfolded it and held it up. The picture was of the message on the wall from my childhood. The picture and the message on my wall was identical apart from the colours. The face on the wall was now running even further down its sad face. I noticed the camera in my left hand and I quickly held it up and took the photo, making sure I pressed the red button and not the black one. I took two photos so that I could keep one for myself. As they shuddered out of the camera, I took them and walked up to the coffee table. I placed it on the table, as I was about to stand up I felt something touch my shoulder. I immidiately stood up and I felt it again but on my neck. It felt like a hand, a cold hand but there was nothing there. I put my hands up to feel what was holding my neck and I wrapped my hands around something ice cold. Before it could tighten it's grip, I ran out of the room and used all my strength to push the sofa to cover the whole door so that whatever it was couldn't run after me.

I sat down at the computer, preparing myself for the scorn I was about to receive from my new "Friend".

Get In The Car.

What car?

Just as I had finished typing, a black bag stopped me seeing anything.

Crap.