Chapter 2

Why? Why did I have to run home? Why did I have to go straight home? I was full of questions and no answers. The only person with the answers was an electronic device sitting infront of me asking ME for HELP.

Sorry.

For What?

Pulling You Into This.

Don't Worry, It's Not Your Fault.

Oh But It Is.

How Is It?

I Did A Terrible Thing and Everyday It Kills Me.

Is That Why You Need My Help?

Not Exactly

I would have asked it ''Then What Exactly?'' but after the first few instructions I learnt it's best not to ask questions to the computer. So I left it alone and waited for the next task to be typed at me.

Okay. Whats the next task?

Go Get The Big Camera From On Top Of The Fridge.

What Camera?

Just Go.

"Fine Then!" I said at the computer. The computer replied:

Just Go Already.

Ughh! I said in my head and ran to the kitchen before the computer could reply. I walked to the fridge and reached on top. Like I thought, nothing there. Then my hand hit something big and hefty. I sighed and pulled it down. It was a massive camera case from like 20 years ago; big, black and heavy. It was shaped like a massive camera specifically for photography. I pulled up the lid and saw, not exactly a camera but more like an invention. It was shaped like a camera but there were wires all over it and it looked like it was mostly built from metal straws that bend together to make something to take pictures but not to. There was a looking glass, the same size and shape of a monacle, it was set on top of some more straws bent together like a spring to make it go up when you want to take a picture. There was a small red button and a big black button. I rested my finger on the big button and the looking glass shot up so that it was really tall. I held the camera at about chest height and I could clearly see through the looking glass. 

I was about to look through it when the computer beeped. My mind immidately swirled back to the danger I was currently in. I ran back to the computer. How could I forget what I'd gotten myself into? I sat back down at the office chair and placed the camera on the table next to the computer

I Told You There Was A Camera There.

Okay Fine. How Was I Supposed To Know About It Alright?

Whats Next On Your Never Ending List?

Okay, You Will Be Put In Danger Because Of This Task.

Wasn't I In Enough Danger Before?

Oh Your So Funny. I Need You To Go Into The Living Room.

My heart literally stopped. A couple hours ago I was specifically told NOT to go into the living room and NOW! It wants me to kill myself?! I mean like what the hell. One minute its don't go into the living room, next its "Go Into The Living Room and Kill Yourself"?!

What? Sorry I thought you said to go into the living room there. . . Maybe I was day-dreaming. . . Or Hallucinating. . . Yeah that sounds about right. . .