Chapter 1: Just a normal day- er- night

(I can't remember much from the start and the roleplay has over 5,000 replies and my computer keeps breaking ;n; So I won't be going from the actual start so this may be short and some parts may not be what happened in the rp-)

No one's POV(or maybe it is someone's POV...):

Just a normal night...everyone is asleep- step step step

Nevermind.

The 6 year old, Nova, walks as quietly as she can down the stairs. Not knowing someone else was awake but in the shadows. Nova walks to the kitchen only to see a spaghetti bear, also known as Loften, hanging from the ceiling asleep. She giggles and opens and opens the pantry to find a snack. Another child, named Jane, comes down the stairs and to the kitchen....a bit too loud awaking the mangled bear.

"What...oh, hey Jane. Hey Nova..."He says with a yawn after. Jane waves while heading to the pantry also grabbing a granola bar. 

"Heyya Loaf!" Jane said while unwrapping the wrapper of the granola bar. Loften was angry at that nickname but let it slide due to him being tired. Another kid, who looks like a mini Ft. Freddy, comes down the stairs awakened by the noise. 

"Why are y'all awake?" They ask looking into the kitchen. 

"Oh, hey Flora!" Nova says while eating a apple and waving. Jane stays a safe distance away from the apple since she's afraid of apples...for some reason. 

"Hey Flo..." The mangled bear says while hanging from the ceiling. Jane smirks, grabs the pantry door and slams it. The slam makes Loften fall to the ground. Everyone in the kitchen laughs slightly at this while Loften pouts.

"S-sorry bro for laughin'. Here" Flora says while holding her hand out. Loften takes her hand and gets up.

 Ya'know, since all the kids are here, I'll tell ya their ages and names. The oldest is Shadow Frankie, who is 15 years old, the second oldest,Flora, who is 12 years old, the third oldest, Loften, who is 8 years old, the second youngest, Jane, who is 7 years old, and the youngest, Nova, who is 6 years old. That's all, back to the story. 

Loften goes back on to the ceiling and goes to the living room where Frankie is reading in the shadows. He then goes back to sleep on the ceiling. Jane goes to sleep on the sofa. Everyone else goes to sleep where ever since my vision started to blur...damn it I was in the middle of telling a story