Disgusting. And it was so obvious that it was evident that William didn't care about what other people thought as he stared plainly at the girl's… bosom.

But the girl wasn't helping matters. In fact, she was almost flaunting it, arching her back.

Sick and grossed out, Tessa finally spoke, "Excuse me," Tessa interrupted.

Finally, William turned around to see Tessa – small Tessa, in front of him. "What?" William asked harshly. There seemed to be little people in the hallway now, and all of them

appeared to be staring straight at William, though he didn't look affected by it. Tessa, though, was almost startled by the deep cerulean blue in William's eyes.

"You're leaning against my locker," Tessa said, gesturing to the locker door he was leaning on.

"You're locker 1214?" William asked with disbelief. He was now paying no attention to the girl behind him, and the girl was tapping his shoulder with a sharp finger. William turned

around impatiently, brushing her finger off. "Okay, it's been twenty­four hours. It's officially over," William said coldly.

The girl froze, mid­tap. Tears sprung to her eyes and Tessa's heart ached for the girl as she turned on her heel and ran away. "You didn't have to do it so harshly," Tessa said, as

she watched the girl turn around the corner.

"It's none of your business," William said, dismissing it.

"You just made that girl cry and you aren't going to go apologize? At least try with the 'let's be friends instead' talk?" Tessa asked, taken aback.

"Why should I? She knew what she was getting into," William said, rolling his eyes.

"Just saying that only makes you more of an insensitive jerk, you know that?" Tessa asked angrily.

William narrowed his eyes. Then he forcefully grabbed Tessa's shoulders and spun her around, slamming her into the lockers. Tessa's back hurt slightly, though she kept her eyes

staring frostily into Will's, who's face was only an inch away. His hands were still gripping Tessa's shoulders tightly as his minty breath fanned across Tessa's face.

Tessa hated to admit it, but it was fairly intoxicating. But no good looks, money or anything could replace his awful personality. "You have no right to judge," William snarled.

"It is a human reaction, William," Tessa responded coldly. "When someone cries and gets hurt, you feel pity and sadness. To the person that caused that, you feel anger and hatred.

It's only human emotions, though I don't expect you to know."

William bit his lip, raising his fist as if he was going to slam it into Tessa's face. Tessa shut her eyes tightly, preparing herself for the hit, but pain never descended. Instead, she

heard a loud slam beside her. William's fist had dented the locker next to hers – locker 1213.

William was breathing hard as he continued to stare at her, hatred shining through. Well, the feeling was mutual.

Then, out of nowhere, William pressed his lips hard and fast against Tessa's. Tessa froze before responding: she desperately tried to shove him off her. But William was simply too

strong. His lips stayed on Tessa's, as she finally found the strength to shove him off.

William smirked, wiping his lips with his hand. Angrily, Tessa stalked up to him and slapped his face. A loud, resonating sound echoed in the hallway as gasps sounded around them.