part 1

Deku pov:

I woke up to my alarm blaring, my eyes opened. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. As my eyes adjusted to the dim lit room I got up. My joints pop as I stretch. It was only 5:30, so I put on a simple pair of clothes for running. I walked out of my dorm and went to the kitchen grabbing a small snack before going outside. I jogged down the sidewalk, listening to my music. It's not until I got to the gate of the school that I broke out into a full run slowly going to my top speed. I ran to the nearby park and sat down on one of the benches, taking a deep breath. The morning air was brisk and cold, I sat back for awhile just listening to the wind and nearby cars. After a while i was pulled from my calm state as i heard a bubbly voice say "deku, i didn't expect to see you here". I opened my eyes to see uraraka, she had shorts and a tank top on. She walked up and sat down next to me. "Hey uraraka, are you running this morning?" she smiled and sighed "yeah, it's funny i usually take this route in the mornings and never see you". That's weird, I take this route every morning and never see her, shouldn't it be the other way around. I brushed it off as a coincidence, "i always run in the mornings we probably just don't bump into each other". I concluded out loud, she laughed rubbing the back of her neck "yeah definitely". We sat and talked for a bit, it was nice to sit and talk to someone. The hero course has been so busy it was getting more and more hard to find free time to talk or hangout with anyone. I was happy spring break was just around the corner, I'll finally get some relaxation.

"So deku what do you have planned for break, it's two weeks isn't it?" uraraka asked. "I don't really have anything special planned, hoping to be able to train and relax without interruptions" she nodded. "I was going to visit my parents for the first week, then I can come back and relax". I nodded and smiled at her, her cheeks dusted a light pink as she smiled back. I got up "so do you want to run back to the dorms together?" I asked her. Turning back to her it took her a second for her to respond, "oh uh, i have an errand to run go on without me" she waved at me from where she sat. i raised an eyebrow but shrugged "ok see you at school" i waved at her as i started to jog away. After a few seconds I burst into a run back to the dorms. Not expecting what I ran into when I got there.

                                      A day earlier- Aizawa's pov

I knocked on the door of the house, small huffs coming from the other side. I was at the bakugou household. The door swung open to miss.bakugou, her scowl turned into a surprised look. "Mr.aizawa, what did my son do this time, please tell me he didn't get kidnapped again" she had worry in her voice but anger as well. Why couldn't Toshinori do this? I thought as I grimaced inwardly. "It's nothing like that, I just thought it would be better if I said this to you in person, I'll be making the same stop to miss.Midoriya later today". Now she looked at me confused, she opened the door to let me in. I followed her inside. "My husband isn't home right now but i can tell him whatever you have to say later, do you want anything to drink?". I shook my head no "no thanks" she shrugged and came back into the room where I stood. "So what did you need to say that was so important in person". I have thought of how to say this multiple times on the way here. "Well I wanted to talk in person because it's something about bakugou and midoriya, the other kids in the class already know about what's going to happen". I paused and took a breath. "The fighting between them has gotten worse over these few months so we wanted to find a solution"

"We wanted to tell you that bakugou and midoriya are going to be locked in a room together for the first week of spring break, we have dorms on the top floor that have a full kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom just in case of a quirk infecting someone or the person needs the things needed for different needs because of there quirk"