six

"what happened",I asked lydia.she simply scoffed and I noticed tears in her eyes.

"it's nothing",she replied.

"You can't tell me it's nothing,you are crying",I barked.

"Is it because of what I said", I asked calming down.

She just nodded and hugged me and just kept whispering Aaliyah into my ears as she passed out.

               At the hospital

"Daniel you all should go home she will be fine",I heard a familiar voice say at my back and it was my uncle looking at me and smiling.

      There is this way my uncle looks at me that seems weird

"She will be fine",he said patting my back and I just nodded in affirmation and followed Daniel and sarki as they were talking.

"The only thing that can make her pass out like that is if she remembers Aaliyah or someone said something relating to what happened to her", I heard sarki saying as I caught up with them.

    "Who is Aaliyah"?, I asked but sarki didn't answer instead he moved close to me shuffling Daniel out of the way pointing fingers at me.

  "What did you say to her",sarki asked looking angry.

"I asked her a question then all of a sudden she passed out",I said almost shouting cause I was.already disgusted by the way sarki acted.

     Who is Aaliyah ooo?
     Sorry this update is short.
Pls invite ur lovely friends to check out this story.