🖤Chapter Five🖤

Start from the beginning

"Or of surviving it."

Amusement turned to dread.

🖤

"I-I can't do this," Smokescreen stammered, Logan pitied his friend, "I mean, sure, who wouldn't wanna be a Prime? But I'm really not ready for that kind of responsibility."

"Smokescreen the choice is neither yours nor mine to make," Optimus told the young Autobot, "When it is time the Matrix of Leadership will present itself only to one whose spark is worthy."

🖤

"Because it worked so well last time..."

Starscream let out a triumphant laugh when Jackson Darby's cell phone signal appeared on the screen, "Ha! I knew the humans couldn't resist using their telecommunications. That is all they seem to do."

The rather stupid seeker turned to the vehicons, "Seek and destroy!" he ordered them, a smug grin on his faceplates.

The seeker didn't notice P.O.T. taking a picture of the scene before hiding herself in the shadows of the Decepticon warship once again.

🖤

"We have five bogeys converging right on top of Jack," Raf reported from on the Cybertronian computer, Pan beside him as Ratchet looked after them.

"Not anymore," Ratchet and Pan said together, smiles appearing on their faces as Pan's eyes glowed green and a lever was pulled down.

A groundbridge opened up, and Jack jumped through safely.

Ratchet held a digit to his com-link, "Miko, your turn," he told the girl.

🖤

"Hello, I need two large pies, Sicilian. You deliver, right?"

"Humans," Starscream smirked, "Standby to groundbridge."

Soundwave placed a servo on Starscream's shoulder pad, making the seeker turn to look at the screen that the silent 'con was pointing at, the seeker shook his helm, "Soundwave, why can't you accept a little good fortune? The Autobots couldn't possibly stay hidden forever."

P.O.T. rolled her optics, "Stupid seeker," she muttered quietly, and she could tell that Soundwave was in agreement with her words by the way his visor glanced at her hiding spot before going back to the screens in front of him.

P.O.T. highly doubted that the human's phones had been turned on by accident, there was something too "good fortune" about this.

🖤

Miko jumped through the ground bridge with a pout, "I really could have used that pizza," she grumbled.

Pan paused, confused. Wasn't Miko ordering a pie?

"And a pizza, from Domino's," Amalgamous supplied, his voice amused.

"I've tapped into the Decepticon communications network," Ratchet reported, the medic looked at Jack and Pan, "Are you ready, Jack, Alik?"

Jack coughed into his fist and Alik grinned beside his boyfriend. Jack's cheeks reddened slightly.

Pan smirked from her place beside Ratchet.

Jack tried first, "Decepticon command, do you read me?"

Ultra Magnus raised an optical ridge, "I remain unconvinced."

Ratchet sighed and looked at Alik, the boy nodded, "Decepticon command, do you read me?" his mimic of a Decepticon was almost on par.

"Where did the 'con come from?" Miko teased and Alik flushed.