Baby Boy

"Go , be great!" - Shiro

" Keith, you can say you weren't a cute
baby , but whatever , you can see how cute you are in this little baby," Krolia smiled down on her grandson .He was small with brown hair, big , violet eyes and pale skin. To be honest - he was more of a Lance.

Keith cuddled his husband tightly

Keith cuddled his husband tightly. " Oh no , I believe you . I don't want to spoil him by giving him an ugly name though ," He turned to Lance and frowned." Like Yurak , and especially keith,"
" Hey! That was your dad! I like Keith!" Krolia grinned and hugged her son. He smiled and leaned towards Lance.
" You going to choose his name then?"
"I like - Cody!" He stroked his hair with his index. Their little boy. A tiny  hand reached out and grabbed his finger.
" I like that," Keith smiled " Cody it is!" Cody gurgled and sucked Lance's finger happily. But it wasn't long before he started to nibble- making high pitched noises.
"Hey! Wait- I think he's teething," He held his tongue down to see a slither of white pushing through his gum. He began to cry . Little tears slid down his cheeks and he squealed occasionally. "Hey , it's okay, it's okay," Lance jogged him against his hip. Cody began to stop crying and fell silent for a while - he even smiled .
" How did you do that?"
"I bet your mom did it to you Keith, I used to do it to my Nephews and Neices, they liked it , I am an expert after all!" He smirked smugly and kissed Keith on the cheek. They headed back inside. It was getting darker now and the hot summer day grew a mid-chill that caught you by surprise. Lance made a cup of tea and they sat down on the couch in the cosy interior of the paladins' house.
" I'm going to miss you Cody ," Keith smirked, waiting for a comment from Lance . " Hey what about me !!!"
" Called it , " he smiled wryly and kissed Lance softly on the head.
" And you lover boy, " They sat in silence for a while , not really knowing what to say , the conversation was slightly awkward with Krolia in the room for the couple , she seemed embarrassed by her son's actions towards Lance , it was strange when all the romantics she had had was for her husband. She even found herself a little envious they had a proper family - even if she was a part of it .  Keith laid Cody in bed and he drifted off to sleep easily. Krolia left soon after, to her temporary hotel where she would spend the next week with her new family and grandson until she and Keith went back on her dangerous missions with the Blade of Marmora- peace never lasted long it outer space . Even if the trouble was hardly ever from the Galra race.
Huge credit to the Artist of the first picture! I even have it as my profile pic , I love it so much! The second picture is mine , but I don't think anyone is going to claim that as theirs anyway -
yeah, sorry for the short chapter , thanks for reading, LollyWoll Xx
:)