"Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us," Carlisle explained after getting off the phone with her. 

"Well, it looks like she changed her mind," Edward voiced. 

"Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her," Esme theorised. 

"I wish I could have just spoken to her," Bella told.

"She's family. She'll come around," Carlisle reassured. 

Renesmee began playing the piano before Edward took over.

"You've got a big ass family, my guy," I quipped. 

Esme smiled at me, "You're a part of this family too, Sky."

I blinked, my heart growing as she said that.

"Jesus, Esme, way to make a girl feel loved, I hate it," I joked. 

"Well get used to it," she replied.

---

We were all in the living room of the Cullen's house once again as Renesmee played the song Edward had taught her on the piano. She was talented, to say the least. 

I sat on my laptop, attempting to do some work. I was interrupted as Alice gasped. She dropped the vase of flowers she was holding. Jasper rushed over to her.

"What is it, Alice?" He asked. 

"The Volturi. They're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the Guard. And Irina," Alice explained. 

Bella stepped forward, holding her arm out towards Renesmee, "Honey, come here."

"Why?" Carlisle questioned. 

"What did Irina see in the woods?" Edward sought

"We were just walking," Bella informed. 

"Ness was catching snowflakes," Jacob realised. 

"Of course. Irina thinks Renesmee's an Immortal Child," Edward revealed. 

Carlisle found a book about immortal children as we all followed and stood around, listening to him explain the situation. Bella flicked through the book. 

"The Immortal Children were very beautiful. So enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they were turned. They couldn't be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. 

"Humans heard about the devastation. Stories spread. The Volturi were forced to intervene. Since the Children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed," Carlisle explained. "Their creators grew very attached and fought to protect them. Long-established covens were torn apart. Countless humans slaughtered. Traditions, friends, even families. Lost."

"So the Denalis' mother made an Immortal Child?" Bella sought. 

"Yes. And she paid the price," Carlisle finished. 

"Well, Renesmee's nothing like those children. She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day," Bella seethed. 

"So can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Jacob asked. 

I laughed, "I've met them twice and even I can tell they're not exactly people you explain stuff to."

"Aro has enough proof in Irina's thoughts," Edward agreed. 

"So we fight."

I rolled my eyes at Jacob.

"Their offensive weapons are too powerful. No one can stand against Jane," Jasper stated.