"It's ok Minho," you laugh at his frantic figure. "I'll just take them back to my house," you say, wrapping your arms around Newt and Sonya's shoulders. He doesn't respond because he's already sprinting away, around the corner and out of sight. You sigh dramatically, looking up at the sky. "Well I guess I'm stuck with you two for now. Come on. Lets get to my house before we all catch a cold."

...

Once your back at your house, your already drenched from head to toe, shivering as you pound on the front door. After a minute your little sister, Trinity, comes and opens the door, and you burst inside, pulling your two drenched friends along with you. Your house was nothing fancy. It was a 5 1/2 room house like most of the other houses in district 5. There was a kitchen/dining room, and a living room on the bottom floor, plus three bedrooms, yours, Trinity's, and your dads up the stairs and a bathroom just off the hallway.

"C-come on g-guys," you say, bringing them over to the small fire in the fireplace in the living room as Trinity shuts the door. In the living room, there was a small loveseat, and your dads single person recliner. They both had the same ugly checkered red and black fabric, but you didn't have any money to try to replace the falling apart pieces of furniture, and they weren't really a priority at the moment. About four feet in front of the seats was a small crate that your projector screen tv sat on (idk what their called lol). "Trinity can you start boiling some water for me please," you ask, wrapping your arms around yourself after pulling off your soaked through jacket. She nods her head, running into the kitchen.

"(Y/N)," a loud voice booms from upstairs.

"Shuck," you whisper under your breath. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna get you guys some dry clothes," you practically shudder from the cold before running up the stairs, leaving them with the fire. "Yes dad," you ask, walking into his room. Your dad was a middle aged man with a scruffy beard, and shoulder length hair that he kept in a ponytail. He had bright green eyes like your sister, and they had the same dark brown hair color. For the people who had never met your mom, they'd think you were adopted.

"Why were you back so late," he asks in a stern tone, crossing his arms in front of his chest. He wasn't being mean, he just worried about you ever since what happened to your mom.

"I was with my friends and we hadn't realized how late it was," you say in a sad voice, hanging your head low as you continue to shiver in your freezing wet clothes. He continues looking at you with a stern expression on his face, before finally sighing.

"Please just be careful," he tells you sadly, wrapping his arms around you protectively, even though you were now soaking his shirt. He lets go of you after a minute, stepping away from you and clearing his throat roughly. "You probably need to change," he smiles at you, chuckling at your shivering figure.

"Ya. Oh um- is it ok if Newt borrows some of your clothes," you ask him politely. Your father chuckles, looking down at you with an innocent smile.

"You like him don't you," he smiles his crooked teeth peaking through his slightly parted lips.

"Daaad," you whine, giving him a look of betrayal. He chuckles again before walking over to his small four drawer dresser. You hear rustling clothes as he shuffles through the pieces of fabric.

"Here this should fit him," he says, tossing you a pair of thin green sweatpants and an old black tee shirt, greyed over time just like the streets.

"Thank you dad," you smile sweetly at him, rushing out of the room and swinging your door open. Yours was the second smallest room in the house, you allowing your sister to have the bigger bedroom other than your dads. There was a small twin sized bed in the corner with a pale blue quilt laid neatly over the mattress. A nightstand with a lamp on top sat right next to it, and a small four drawer dresser up against the opposite wall, just like your dads room.