Epilogue

hey guys......

im sorry for not updating in a long time.

school and stuff has been stressful.

BUT IM UPDATING NOW SO DONT KILL ME XP
But sadly.... this is the end..... i love you guys... you are the best fans in the world.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Terra's P.O.V.
4 years later......

Im standing at the stove cooking me and hunter dinner, he was on his way home from work. We got married a year ago and now we are expecting our first child, i smile as i hear the front door close. "Hey baby" i call out and i feel him wrap his arms around me and places his hands on my swollen belly, "hey honey" he says and kisses my neck. I smile and close my eyes "im going to go change into something comfortable" he whispers in my ear and i feel him move away and i instantly miss his warmth.

I continue cooking dinner as i hear him run upstairs, i place the dish in the oven and set it at 350 before leaning against the island. I hear hunter come down the stairs, he appears in the kitchen doorway and slowly walks over to me. He is in a pair of basketball shorts and a wifebeater, i check him out as he slowly walks towards me "like what you see?" I instantly blush as his voice reaches my ears. He comes to stand in front of me and i stand on my tiptoes and kiss him softly, i feel his hands go to my hips and he picks me up and sets me on the island.

His hands instantly go to my swollen belly and i lean on my elbows and he pushes my shirt up to expose my bump, "hello my baby girl, i cant wait until you come into this world daddys going to protect you no matter what" he says to my belly and i stare at him lovingly as he places a soft kiss on my bump. "I have never loved you more than i do now" i say to him and he leans ovwr me and kisses me deeply "there are no word to describe how much i love you honey" in that moment my life was complete.........
THE END

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Im sorry for endimg the book like this guys but i can't think of any way to keep going.
If you want you can go read my other books and i may think of writing a sequeal if you comment about.
Well this is goodbye for now
-MINDFR3AK