Issei: are you sure?

Kuroka: yes. It may be my first time but I want it to be with you so please just do it with me.

Issei: then let's give our first times to each other.

Both took off their clothes and went back to making out. Kuroka was still wearing her bra and panties, black lace is what she's wearing but not for long as Issei began to slowly take it off. He put her on his lap and kissed her weak spots from behind, he slowly unhooked her bra and let it fall, Kuroka's breasts were perfect, the size was not to big nor too small, her smooth white skin complimented her small yet cute pink nipples, Issei grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples, a jolt went through her body that made her head fall backwards exposing her neck even more for Issei to leave love bites on. Issei then moved his hand on Kuroka's stomach then on her panties. He slowly rubbed her down below and it pleasured Kuroka almost till her eyes rolled back into her head. Issei stopped and let her catch her breath.

Kuroka was taking deep breaths and trying to regain her senses. After a few seconds she had a fire in her eyes.

Kuroka: my turn.

She took off Issei's pants and saw all she needed.

Kuroka: looks like my little dragon isn't so little after all.

Issei: I never was.

Kuroka took Issei's 12 inch shaft and gave him a titty fuck and a blowjob combo.
Never has Issei felt such sensations to this level and it's only going to get better from there. Kuroka wanted more then started to take the whole thing into her mouth and could because she was born without a gag reflex, Issei put his hands of her head and accidentally brushed her cat ears, Kuroka let out a purr, the deepthroat combined with the purring was too much for Issei, he shot his first load deep in her throat. She took out his dick and took a deep breath and swallowing his cum. Issei was still hard as stone.

Kuroka got off of him and then took of her panties. She lay on her back on the bed.

Kuroka: your turn.

Issei went over to her and spread her legs. He began to rub her clit and finger her, Kuroka moaned loudly, Issei used his tongue and her pussy began to shake, Issei was too good for his first time, he rubbed her breasts and after pinching her erect nipples Kuroka moaned loudly, arched her back and came, squirted all over the bed. Her body was begging her to fuck.

Kuroka spread her pussy as an invite for Issei to fuck her.

Issei: I'm putting it in now, stop me if it hurts.

Kuroka: I can handle it now please do it already. I can't wait. Please.

Kuroka once again used her cute eyes on Issei and it did it. His dragon instincts took over and he slowly entered Kuroka, he hit her hymen and looked for her approval. She nodded.

Issei embraced her under his body and penetrated her pussy all the way. Kuroka let out a small yelp from the pain but it quickly subsided. Issei slowly began to move and it got more intense from there, the whole bed was shaking for Issei's intense thrusts. Being a dragon gives one more benefits they expect. Combined lust, stamina, endurance and power, their fuck session went on for over 30 minutes only because it was their first time. Just as both were about to reach their limits, Issei gave it his all and entered her cervix then came inside. Kuroka could hold on no longer and came as well. Their wings spread out and vibrated from the muscle spasms as they both came. Issei was still inside her and could feel her pussy tighten on his dick still. She looked at Issei then her body, she moved her hands on it and could feel his dick deep inside her.

Kuroka: I can't believe... You went so deep inside.

Issei lay on the bed next to her after he took out his dick even though her body didn't want to let him go. Both said nothing but enjoy the moment for a while until they heard a cracking sound. Both looked at each other then the entire wooden bed frame broke apart. They looked each other and laughed uncontrollably until someone burst into the room, it was Asia followed by Kiba.

Asia: we heard a crash, what happ.........

Kiba: Asia what's wro..........

All four:........

They lock eyes until they all turn tomato red. Asia screams then runs out the door with her hands trying to cover her face, she ran straight into wall. Issei put on his clothes and Kuroka covers herself with her wings still red from embarrassment.
Kiba looked between the two and the bed for a few seconds then clapped for Issei for accomplishing such a feat.
Issei gave him a look of embarrassment and pride. Kiba then left and closed the door.

Issei: worth it?

Kuroka: worth it.