Chapter 90:Shinyun Jung 6

Shinyun Jung (end)

Magnus came slowly near to Alec and Max. Max was snuggling into Alec . His two little plum hands were spreading across Alec's chest. Alec was rubbing his little back gently. Though Max was not crying like he cried when Alec broke his ankles but he was not in his jovial mood either.

Magnus sat beside Alec and caressed the little one's fluffy head . Max stirred a little at his Papa's touch. Alec looked at Magnus.

Magnus sighed and shook his eyes. He was deliberately avoiding to look into his Alexander's eyes.

Alec tried to understand Magnus' mind. He knew his warlock . He could read him like an open book.

"Magnus.....????" asked Alec.

Magnus did not say anything. He kept his head still shook.

"Magnus, what is it.....?" asked Alec worried.

Alec put a finger under his chin and lifted Magnus' face up.

A single tear drop came out of Magnus' eyes.

Alec wiped that off.

Magnus took one of Alec's hands and said ,

"It.....it.... is the second time that you have to suffer for the people whom I should be calling my family ...Alexander. First ,the evil of my father and now this pervert Shinyun. " said Magnus .

Alec was processing his warlock's words when Max pulled out of Alec's embrace . His two big brown baby eyes were red and puffy.

Alec looked at Max and said " Oh...sweetheart, you don't have to be sad....see Dada and Papa all good...."said Alec and kissed the two eyes of little Max. Baby Max smiled a little.

"That's like my angel boy..." said Alec caressing Max's little cheeks.

Magnus smiled too and soon Max started giggling.

Both Alec and Magnus chuckled at their bundle of joy who magically cleaned all the gloom from the air with his strongest magic -- his innocent and purest baby giggle.

Magnus snapped his fingers and Max's favourite toys appeared on the floor. Alec with Max and Magnus all sat on the floor.

Alec freed Max from his embrace. Max toddled towards his toys....leaving Magnus and Alec to empty their hearts with each other.

"You said ...I suffered for your family....?" said Alec softly .

Magnus looked at Alec .

"If they are your family then who are we....?" asked Alec amusingly ...trying to cheer Magnus up....

Magnus smiled at Alec a little .....

"Both of you are my life ....Alexander....you are not just my family ...you two are the reasons that I live......"

Alec smiled a little.

"But...." trailed Magnus.

"But???" asked Alec.

"Your family-Maryse,Isabelle,Jace,Clary,Simon have accepted me in their world ...loved me like no one before....but on the contrary....Asmodeus tried to kill you ,he tried to kill my Max when he was not even born, Shinyun tried to use you to fill up her nasty needs....they could not give you anything ....Alexander. My family did not accept you , they insulted you ,caused you pain...." said Magnus.

Tears started rolling down his cheeks.

" Magnus .....Magnus....don't cry ....I love you ...Magnus, more than anyone else in this world. I don't want anyone else to love me...I am more than happy and content knowing that you two love me..." said Alec looking at Max once .Max was busy with his toy car. The babe forgot everything which had happened a few moments back and now engrossed deeply in his own little world of toys.